Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO IM THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Start Monday 11th May so I will be enjoying my last week off and then i am raring to go! I am so excited

I am so grateful for all ur support and luck and best wishes - lot are all little angels and u have helped me so much - thank u a million times!!!!! xxx

YIPPEEEEEEE WELL DONE YOU!!! See told you my optimism would work!!!! Am soooooo chuffed for you!!!!!!

So a week of relaxing and making the most of your freedom and then back to work for you girl!!

Yippee - that's made my afternoon! :)

its made my year - they said it was a unanimous decision and they are really excited for me to start!! i just emailed them bout my days off for vegas - hope that wont make them retract their offer cos i never mentioned it!?? im slightly worried!!

thanx for everythin u really are one in a million x

its made my year - they said it was a unanimous decision and they are really excited for me to start!! i just emailed them bout my days off for vegas - hope that wont make them retract their offer cos i never mentioned it!?? im slightly worried!!

thanx for everythin u really are one in a million x

Nah it'll be fine - I'm sure they'd be surprised if someone didn't have any leave booked this stage in the year!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you hunny,well that news will keep you on track now thats for sure...:happy096: xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you hunny,well that news will keep you on track now thats for sure...:happy096: xx

thanks fuzzy im so happy!!! aaahh gotta plan my lunches now - its easy to point lunch at home.... im gonna have to plan ahead and stock up on healthy lunch box foods!!! im so excited xx

:bliss::talk017:

Well done you! Totally deserved, I knew you'd do it!!

Don't worry about hol dates, they can't retract a unanimous (YAY) decision just cos you've got a week or two off! :)

How exciting - you'll have to find out what lunch facilities they have there so you know what you can have/take with you = I always bring lunch in with me, but we have a fridge/microwave so makes it much easier!

xxx

:bliss::talk017:

Well done you! Totally deserved, I knew you'd do it!!

Don't worry about hol dates, they can't retract a unanimous (YAY) decision just cos you've got a week or two off! :)

How exciting - you'll have to find out what lunch facilities they have there so you know what you can have/take with you = I always bring lunch in with me, but we have a fridge/microwave so makes it much easier!

xxx

thanks sha, i tell u what i think u and ur sis had more faith in me gettin it than i did thats for sure- she emailed just now sayin not to worry bout any holiday booked so thats such a relief!!!

im sure they will have a microwave - im gonna make tortilla wraps and salads etc in tuppaware!! just gotta avoid people on their birthdays etc - when i went for my 1st interview i remember seein a box of chocs and a chocolate cake and some doughnuts on the side... u can never escape that in an office environment- its gonna be temptation thats for sure!!!!!

thanks for all ur support!!!! xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Well done chick, im soooo pleased for you! That's really made my day ha!! Make the most of your last week!! You'll be feeling on top of the world!!

x

Yay! Job AND Vegas - what more can a girl want! ;)

oh, god there's ALWAYS stuff here - cakes/sweets/buns etc etc - It's HARD saying no, but you can do it! And when we do the obligatory 'happy birthday' and cake cutting, I make sure I either take an apple, or pop in a piece of gum - that way it's sooo much easier to say no! ;)

xx

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Well done chick, im soooo pleased for you! That's really made my day ha!! Make the most of your last week!! You'll be feeling on top of the world!!

x

ahhh babes thank u soooo much its such a relief and a weight off my shoulders like u wouldnt believe - i got made redundant in december so its been a long journey gettin here!!! im sure my mums bank account will be happy iv got a job again too lol!! sooooo exciting to know i got vegas comin up and can come back to a secure job - means i can go that little bit more wild while im there without worryin so much about the pennies .. well dollars!!

xxxxxxx

Yay! Job AND Vegas - what more can a girl want! ;)

oh, god there's ALWAYS stuff here - cakes/sweets/buns etc etc - It's HARD saying no, but you can do it! And when we do the obligatory 'happy birthday' and cake cutting, I make sure I either take an apple, or pop in a piece of gum - that way it's sooo much easier to say no! ;)

xx

thats a great tip... gum and cake that would be rough!!!! xxx

yay for vegas and my new job.. gonna be hitting those shops a little harder now thats for sure!!!!! and perhaps a cheeky bottle of veuve rather than cava now to celebrate!!!

buy one get one free toffee and vanilla dessert yogurts in morrissons if anyone likes them.. i got some to try - for 0.5 points per pot here's hoping they are yummy!! x

Well done! :) That must feel good knowing everyone wanted you. Good luck for your first day. Now you can really enjoy your last days of freedom :D

:bliss::party0011::wee: Well done Gabby I'm really happy for you. I take ww soup and ww choc mousse. They really fill me up and are easy as we've got a microwave, and more importantly are only 3 points together! For a snack I have an apple and mini lighter babybell. Everyone will be giving you their tips for lunch now!!
Not long till vegas!!!!

Have a lovely final week off x

Whoop whoop, knew you could do it! A massive congrats Gabby you deserve it misses.
Have a wicked evening Hun xxxxxx

Well done! You obviously impressed!! Excellent news hun :D Enjoy your week of freedom.

thanks nessie :)

Hi everyone - well i am a little late on here today cos iv just been up the west end doin a bit of shopping!! oxford st just got hit hard!!! I got 2 new dresses for vegas so now i got one new dress for every night, plus i got another bikini and a load of vest tops from H&M. i got a couple of those bodycon dressed - one is lepoard ha ha and one is black bandage body con with a zip right up the front and it is proper short!!!! bit tight but i plan on losing another 7lbs so reckon it will be perfect!!!!

im gettin flabby thou i can see it - i need to get to the gym badly!! its been 2 weeks and its driving me mad. went doc this mornin and the infection has gone in my chest and throat and ears hurt cos they are blocked so just got some drops. reckon im gonna go gym tomorro morning and see what happens! or mayb wait till monday see how i feel.

Food today - Week 6 Day 3

Breakfast - apple & blueberry oatso and an alpen bar - 3.5 points

Lunch - nuts, dried apricots, ww cheese curls and 4 strawberry mallow sweets (pick n mix) - 6 points

snack - apple - 0.5 points

Dinner - 2 x quorn sausages, scrambled egg whites, ww baked beans & HP - 4.5 points

snack - toffee ww yogurt, strawberries & horlicks - 1.5 points

Total - 16 points

I reckon I earned a few AP points trying on millions of clothes in town ha ha

Hope u all have a great day!!!!! I am off to get my nails done!!! OMG it is so nice knowing I am gonna have wages coming in again and I can chill out about spending money again!!! and the sun is shining - life is good today xx

Hiya Gabs so pleased for ya hun..
Please can we have some piccis of these new dresses im intrigued!!

Well done on the bikini front dont think i will ever wear one of them again...:confused: its been 24 yrs since i last wore one...ha ha...

Hope that gastly chesty thing goes soon for ya too xx

Hiya Gabs so pleased for ya hun..
Please can we have some piccis of these new dresses im intrigued!!

Well done on the bikini front dont think i will ever wear one of them again...:confused: its been 24 yrs since i last wore one...ha ha...

Hope that gastly chesty thing goes soon for ya too xx

i will get pic of me in all my new dresses to show ya before i go vegas - when i fit in them properly (fingers crossed!)

yeah im glad i got another 4.5 weeks thou cos i still need alot of work on legs bum and tum!! xx

Back