Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

your congrats were too soon - this will be my last confession!!!

as from tomorro i have my 4 week - 28 days straight challenge to be 100% cos today doesnt even count

i am still in shock after what i just witnessed and to be honest have drunk about 12 vodka tonics and had football food as well at half time and chips after - i cannot believe how bad arsenal just played and how we just ruined the most amazin opportunity for oursleves!! im livid

anyway 4 week challenge starts tomorro cos today is being erased from my memory im not even gonna point it - tomorrow fresh start - my last 4 weeks and im gonna finish my 100% challenge i swear it to you all - cross my heart this is a mission now that i will succeed!!!

good night everyone and hopefully tomoro i will be in a better mood cos at moment im soooo gutted - p,s - its not just a game... thats what my mum says - she has no clue lol xxx

Good luck for WI Gabs, Don't shout at me but I don't really get the football thing. Hubby does'nt follow it either so I really have no clue!
4 weeks Gabs you can do it babe, I have every faith in you.
Be back later to see how you go xx

i gained 1.5lb - im not suprised or annoyed really as i totally expected for it to be alot more - and im sure its water retention from eating junk on saturday and yestetrday - and that combined with a lack of exercise well i was expecting a 3lb gain so thats fine with me. this is all behind me now as all thats important are the next 4 weeks!!!

my aeroplane ticker below indicates how many days of being 100% I have left to achieve - so today marks day 1 or 28 - i will do this. I will also track my 15 miles running challenge per week in my diary from today as well - my goal today is to try and do 3 miles as i think 5 will be a bit much for my first day back so i will let u know how i get on!

Todays menu - Day 1 of 28 day challenge...

Breakfast - 3 weetabix & milk = 4 points

Luch - tuna light mayo salad & ww vanilla yogurt - 3

Dinner - 2 turkey rashers, 2 quorn sausages, egg whites & HP - 6 points

snack - raw carrots

Total - 13 points

I am also gonna try stick to 3 meals a day without snacking too cos i think snacking has got me in trouble in previous weeks - i know i dont need them so if i get any bad hunger pangs a stick of raw carrot is gonna be the answer!! this week is gonna be snack free!!!

ok wish me luck im gonna need it - although im very confident i will complete all parts of this challenge - i will make sure i do!!!

p.s im over the arsenal result now too!! lol i was a sulky kid last night ha ha xx

Hiya gabs..
Can i join you on the 28 day mission please?
Its Day 2 for me though..LOL..:p

I want to get this last 7lbs shifted by then :sigh:
Have a lovely day and glad you are happier with the footie disaster..x

Hiya gabs..
Can i join you on the 28 day mission please?
Its Day 2 for me though..LOL..:p

I want to get this last 7lbs shifted by then :sigh:
Have a lovely day and glad you are happier with the footie disaster..x

yes yes yes it will be so much better today it with someone- especially u - i know u are so focused too and will help me stick to it!! 4 weeks here we come!! i wanna shift 8lbs - 2lb each loss per week- u can do it - we can do it lets aim big!!!

im just off to the gym so will let u know how rubbish i am later lol x

Hi Gabs

Sorry about the 1.5lbs! But at least you know why.

Anyway - enough of that kind of talk.... on with the next 28 days! I know you can do it!

hope the Gym wasn't too bad!

Twigs
xx

Hey Gabs at least your ok with the gain especially if you expected 3ib.
Have fun at the gym xx

thanks hayley and twigs...

just back from gym and i managed 4 miles - more of a jog than a run but i worked up a good sweat and i feel back in the zone - glad i dragged msyelf

got on the scales when i got back and the 1.5lbs was gone!!! so i could blag a sts this week .... when im severly dehydrated that is anyway lol xxxx

Hi Gabs

Belated congrats on the job mate well done you :p

Am sure you'll lose that 1.5 pounds over this week xxx

Hey Gabs

you'll have that 1.5lbs off in no time I know you will!

I was peed off about the footy too - in fact me and my niece could only watch til half time then turned off in disgust.

Have a fab week - 28 days of 100% is so achievable - put your bikini somewhere in your room so it's the first thing and last thing you see of a day - that should keep you going!

xxx

Hiya

Don't you fret about that 1.5lbs like you said its gone already!! Sorry about the footie result, my brother is an avid arsenal fan and he was gutted last night too. I'm currently having to suffer the chelsea game, boyf loves chelsea. Infact he's going down to london for an emirates tournament with rangers (his team obviously) arsenal and 2 others i think!

Re the running, I would go with fuzzy and say 5 miles 3 times a week, its definately important that you have rest days! I don't know if i would do 5 miles 3 times a week tho, I tend to do 2 big runs and 2 little runs; big being about 6/7 miles and little being 2/3 miles. Find my legs get sore if i do too much!! Anyway let me know how you get on with it! I'm almost at the end of my 50 mile challenge. Need to fit in another 3 miles before my 10k on sun!

x

Hey Gabs

you'll have that 1.5lbs off in no time I know you will!

I was peed off about the footy too - in fact me and my niece could only watch til half time then turned off in disgust.

Have a fab week - 28 days of 100% is so achievable - put your bikini somewhere in your room so it's the first thing and last thing you see of a day - that should keep you going!

xxx

what a fabulous idea - im gonna put my bikini out on show as a reminder!! i put 2 photos on the fridge as well... one of me at size 10 and one at size 16 so everytime i go to open the door i see them!! puts me off eating - i havent snacked all day - just 3 meals and im fine with that - only done 14 points and still ran 4 miles so my day 1/28 has gone better than i could have hoped!!

i know the football was awful - i stayed till the bitter end thou... i was not impressed with the fans who left early - thats not what support is about - win or lose xx

Hiya

Don't you fret about that 1.5lbs like you said its gone already!! Sorry about the footie result, my brother is an avid arsenal fan and he was gutted last night too. I'm currently having to suffer the chelsea game, boyf loves chelsea. Infact he's going down to london for an emirates tournament with rangers (his team obviously) arsenal and 2 others i think!

Re the running, I would go with fuzzy and say 5 miles 3 times a week, its definately important that you have rest days! I don't know if i would do 5 miles 3 times a week tho, I tend to do 2 big runs and 2 little runs; big being about 6/7 miles and little being 2/3 miles. Find my legs get sore if i do too much!! Anyway let me know how you get on with it! I'm almost at the end of my 50 mile challenge. Need to fit in another 3 miles before my 10k on sun!

x

arsenal have chelsea at home this sunday actually so i will be there screaming hateful things at fat frank lampard lol

yeh i think 3 days of running will be better with a rest inbetween and then 1 class - i love body attack on a saturday morning. 5 miles is fine for me 8k is broken up so i walk fast to warm up for 0.5k then run 7k and cool down jog/fast walk for the last 0.5k - i think that 3 x weekly will be good for fat burning and my bum & legs!

good luck with ur 10k - u hav done so awesome with ur running u should be well proud of urself xxx

Results of Day 1/28 - 100% & 4 miles run - 11 miles to go.

Day 2/28 Menu & exercise....

Breakfast - 3 weetabix, skimmed milk - 3.5

Lunch - ww baked beans & 2 quorn sausages (im loving this at mo) & apple - 4.5 points

Dinner - BBQ chicken, roast sweet potato & green beans & strawberries with ww vanilla yogurt - 5 points

Total - 13 points

Gym - 4 or 5 mile run see how I go.

My head is definately in a good place at the moment so im lookinh forward to seeing some good results again over the next few weeks fingers crossed -im gonna work really hard at it.

hope u all have a great day and are keepin yourselves on track xxx

well done on getting day 1 under your belt.. you should defo add an extra point in somewhere though as 13 is in the starvation area and especially with you exercising you will need the extra xxx

at end of the night im often hungry so usually have few slices of turkey ham or a horlicks - so thats the extra point- i had 14 yesterday and wasnt hungry at all - but if i am then i promise to have an extra point or 2 - i doubt i would starve on 10 points - there is enough flab on me to last a while... im definately not wasting away ha ha xxx

Hey gabs thanks for posting on my page:) did you know we fly on hol on the same day june 3rd?! my god i cant believe how quick its come round dont think ill make my goal of 10st 7lb but you neva know i may suprise myself:D.
You asked a while back bout power plate sessions ive got 1 at home & my cellulite looks 100 times better so id recommend it, more toning than fat burning but still good x

Back