Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

yay well i managed 8.5k which is a little over 5 miles at the gym so im dead chuffed with myself - my time wasnt great but least i can still do the distance even after such a long period of no exercise!! im glad i have done 9 of my 15 miles already for the week!

I am also well on track for my 14 point day as well - so happy days!! I am saving 5 each day till saturday and saving my AP's as well cos my brothers are takin me out for dinner saturday night to congratulate me on my new job - so quite a few of us are going to nobu which is my fave restaraunt - so im gonna save my points for couple glasses of rose champagne and some yummy sushi - its all quite healthy so i wont be using all my points thats for sure.

hope u all had a lovely day - tomorro is my last day of freedom!!!! im so excited to start my new job now!! xxx

Hi Gabby, well done on 8.5 km that's amazing. Lucky you off to nobu, what lovely brothers you've got taking you out. Make the most of your last work day not working (?) tommorrow before the biggie on monday! x

Hi Gabs,

Well done on your low point day - it's worth it when there's a good treat at the end - your brother's sound great :) Nobu looks lovely - haven't been but always wnated to :)

Enjoy your last day of freedom - although it's not that many days until your holiday is it! (sorry, still jealous! lol)

xxx

Am goin to cyprus for 2weeks gabs no where near as exciting as las vegas but after the few months ive had i jus wanna lie in the sun,relax & generally not do alot! wondered why you were saving so many points but see you are going to nobu! if you see any celebs be sure to let us know! p.s your exercise regime puts me to shame:( xxx

hey peeps thanks for all ur great support as per usual!!! yeah my big bros are one in a million we are all very close and im the little sister so tend to get spoiled which i dont complain about!

charly last time i went nobu we were sat next to lawrence dellallio the rugby bod - and i have seen chris evans and cheryl cole and clive anderson, sophie anderton and loads of trashy stars in there before too ha ha - i always try not to stare!! i live in islington so quite alot of celeb watchin to be done here - i live next door to that annoyin bird off E4 miquita oliver - she is awful!!!

sharon u and twigs should go nobu when u hit a target - its my fave restaraunt ever.

hope u all had a good day - im off to bed and gonna enjoy my last day off althou i got tonnes to do - getting ears syringed at 11am, then the gym, then gonna check out the power plate studio down the road and see if i fancy a session - 20 quid a go thou - seems a bit steep but we will see

night girlies xx

Miquita oliver urgh she gets on my nerves 2! now why couldnt it have been steve jones from ch4 he's well yummy!:D
Enjoy your last day of freedom.. the next few weeks will fly by now with new job & b4 you know it you will be on that plane to vegas happy dayz:) x

Hey Gabs,
Thanks for the posts Hun xx

So Your of out celeb watching lol... I wouldn't eat anything I'd be too busy looking around, going to the loo he he! Sounds wicked enjoy the night, You deserve it.
Hope your'll still have time for minis when you start your new job, It'd be strange without you.
Good luck with getiing the ears done this morning.

I'm up for the 28 day challenge girl friend, I'm supa focused atm and hope WI reflects it. Pleased your back on top form with the running, supa fit or wot!
Enjoy the sun and your last friday of freedom xx

Miquita oliver urgh she gets on my nerves 2! now why couldnt it have been steve jones from ch4 he's well yummy!:D
Enjoy your last day of freedom.. the next few weeks will fly by now with new job & b4 you know it you will be on that plane to vegas happy dayz:) x

mmmmm steve jones is lush!!!

i know not long for us now - then all out hard work will be so worth it!!! im gonna go check out the power plate studio later there is one by angel tube apparently called "good vibes" they just have power plates and do sessions every 30 mins - where u have 5 people in each class and a trainer tells you what to do - like lunges and squats and stuff!! i may give it a go if they have any room!

catch up later - hope u have a great day x

Hey Gabs,
Thanks for the posts Hun xx

So Your of out celeb watching lol... I wouldn't eat anything I'd be too busy looking around, going to the loo he he! Sounds wicked enjoy the night, You deserve it.
Hope your'll still have time for minis when you start your new job, It'd be strange without you.
Good luck with getiing the ears done this morning.

I'm up for the 28 day challenge girl friend, I'm supa focused atm and hope WI reflects it. Pleased your back on top form with the running, supa fit or wot!
Enjoy the sun and your last friday of freedom xx

thanks im nervous iv never had my ears done - my mum said everythin will be really loud when i come out ha ha

yeah gonna enjoy my last day - doesnt seem very sunny at mo hope it brightens up!! my last friday of freedom jeees - its gonna be so weird getting back into a routine althou im really lookin forward to it xx

Hi Gabs

You're a legend ... keeping below points AND running miles .... you should be sainted :D

Enjoy your last day of freedom!!

Twigs
xx

Wow i feel like i should have a special pass to read your diary today!!LOL :p
With all this celebrity talk....

Well done on yet another 100% day and let us know how you get on with the power plate thingy,i havent a clue what it is (country bumpkin remember) gawd im so out of touch!!(dont go to the gym ever..)will have to google it..

Good luck at the Drs too xx

hey twigs - i will enjoy my last day!! althou im really lookin forward to monday!! i havent found it hard lowering the points and exercising - but when ur at home and lazying about u dont need much food -if im non stop at work i may need a few extra points as i may fancy the odd snack - so im gonna stock up on fruit etc and i got ryvitas and stuff so ill see how i go -have a lovely day xx

Fuzzy - morning honey - yeah google - good vibes - and u can read all about it.. i will let u know what i think later, its a vibrating platform that tones every muscle in ur body - and charly says it gets rid of cellulite too - its very expensive so i will see what i think after one go.

hope ur well on track for day 4 of our challenge!!!! good luck xx

Good morning everyone - it is dull and grey in london so i hope things are a bit brigther where u all are!!

Results on challenge so far - 2/28 100% completed and 9 miles of 15 run

Today is day 3/28 and im feeling as confident as ever!!

I may have a day off running and do the power plate session but i will see how the day pans out. if i do run i will only do 3 miles i think.

Food Menu...

Breakfast - 3 weetabix & soya milk and a cereal bar (was hungry today) - 6 points

Lunch - peperami egg white ommlette & vanilla yogurt - 3.5 points

Dinner - Haddock steamed with green beans and roast sweet potato & extra light tartar sauce & strawberries - 5 points

horlicks - 0.5 points

Total - 15 points

So today plan is low too - but im not leaving myself hungry so cant see it as a problem - i want a good wi this week so much

hope u all have a fab day xxxx

Hey Gabs well done on another day... you seem to have a very busy day today!! Have fun!!

Hello gabs dying to know wot you thought of the power plate session.. i like it cos it isnt hard work but does feel like you have done some good;)
£20 is alot for a session but the ones in the gym have surely got to be mega powerful so prob worth it? let us all know xx p.s well done on low food points hun

i absolutely loved my power plate session!!! 25 mins full body work out - apparently u need 10-15 to see a noticable difference thou - that is mega bucks!!

charly what do u do on urs? these machines cost 16k apparently!! did u win the lottery lol!! it was one on one with a trainer and we did legs then arms, then abs , then massage (for cellulite and bum) she told me that i will feel it on sunday! and then decide if i wanna book a course. its 150 quid thou and i really think that money would be better spent on a full head of highlights and a pedicure before my holiday. i am undecided so will see on sunday.

i think i can achieve the same results with alot of hard work using my gym membership that iv already paid for - so its a tough call. cos it seems like the easy way thats for sure!

today has been great i have been to gym too and done 3 miles (baby run) so I am up to 12 miles now - only 3 to go and i have completed my 15 mile challenge for this week. I am going to body attack in the morning which is my fave class at the gym - and will counteract 2 of the glasses of champs i intend to have during dinner... may even push the boat out and have a cosmo (althou sugar prob high? anyone know points value?)

hope u all had a great day - i havent had dinner yet im still not hungry?? but iv stuck to my menu so far so i am on track for day 3/28 being perfect too!!! woop woop - im quite smug actually as im super motivated and looked pretty good in the gym mirror earlier.. bet that sounds terrible ha ha - im still 10lb away from where i wanna be but i feel so much better bout myself already!!!

thanks for all of ur support - its invaluable xxxx

Ha Ha mine certainly did not cost 16k!! got it from amazon in the sale for £99! the ones you can buy for at home cant be anywhere near as good as the gym ones!
You are right tho i would jus stick to your other routine & have your hair done plus nails then you will be looking supa sexy from head to toe:D xx

just nipped over to my brothers house to see my niece cos she finished her last day of filming today at the BBC- she is in a BBC production of emma which is on in the autumn (her first proper role on tv) - so we had a cake for her... i am pleased to say i didnt have any!!!! and have left there feelin great and very pleased with myself!!! but also very jealous of my 7 yr old niece who is a successful actress already and had her own driver and her own trailer during filming - life just doesnt seem fair ha ha!!! hope she remembers her fave aunty when she is famous lol xx

Hey Gabs I can just picture you all happy and delighted with yourself with a day well spent - I think its brilliant! Your good mood has reached across the Irish waters ;)

I apologise now for been a bit slow... but what exactly is the power plate sessions involve?

Back