Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Hi Gabs

God, how motivated are you this week!! You are putting me to shame with all your running!!! Get you with your celeb neighbours and super star neice, how fantastic and to top it all off dinner at nobus!!!

How did your ear syringing go?? I have to get that done quite a lot too, I love getting it done (yup im weird) hope it wasn't too bad for you!

Hope you enjoy the footie this weekend, its the old firm game here 2moro (rangers/celtic) Hope to god the right team win and the boyf isn't in a mood all weekend!! Do you know i have to drop him off at 9am 2moro morning at some drinking den that everyone on the supporters bus helped to build!!!! What the hell is that all about!!! (sorry to rant on in your diary!)

Hope your motivation lasts over weekend although i have every faith that it'l last for the 28 days!!

x

Hi Gabby - reading about your ear syringing reminded me, last sunday, youngest son claimed his ear was falling out:eek: - went to watch him play footie and were just walking back to the car at end of match when he went into his sock and pulled out a massive lump of wax which he'd kept!! Am keeping it to make candles for xmas...
Hark at you with celebs all around you and mixing with celebs at nobu!! Exciting for your niece though. Have a lovely weekend. xx

Hey Gabs I can just picture you all happy and delighted with yourself with a day well spent - I think its brilliant! Your good mood has reached across the Irish waters ;)

I apologise now for been a bit slow... but what exactly is the power plate sessions involve?

hi hun - yeah im chuffed with the first 3 days - nows the weekend which is the hard bit!!!
google power plates - its a vibrating platform that u do a series of exercises on - its a full body toning workout in 25 mins with little sweat or effort - its pretty cool - but very expensive xx

Hi Gabs

God, how motivated are you this week!! You are putting me to shame with all your running!!! Get you with your celeb neighbours and super star neice, how fantastic and to top it all off dinner at nobus!!!

How did your ear syringing go?? I have to get that done quite a lot too, I love getting it done (yup im weird) hope it wasn't too bad for you!

Hope you enjoy the footie this weekend, its the old firm game here 2moro (rangers/celtic) Hope to god the right team win and the boyf isn't in a mood all weekend!! Do you know i have to drop him off at 9am 2moro morning at some drinking den that everyone on the supporters bus helped to build!!!! What the hell is that all about!!! (sorry to rant on in your diary!)

Hope your motivation lasts over weekend although i have every faith that it'l last for the 28 days!!

x

yeah im dead proud of her - she is in a drama/stage school and she is always goin on auditions for films and commercials etc - this was her first big job - bless

yeah im well motivated at moment - i just tried my bikini in again and im still at least 7lb from where i wanna be - i am so determined to be happy the day i fly.

syringing was great i am so glad i did it - it felt weird but didnt hurt - wasnt that nice but afterwards everythin seemed so loud - i had so much crap in my ear im glad i did it

ur oh football day sounds wicked!!!! i got football sunday - only 2 home games left this season - i feel lost in the summer at weekends without football - cant wait for the new season to start... suppose that comes from bein the only girl with 2 elder brothers and wanting to be involved with whatever they did!

hope ur doing good this week too hun - good luck stayin on track this weekend xx

Hi Gabby - reading about your ear syringing reminded me, last sunday, youngest son claimed his ear was falling out:eek: - went to watch him play footie and were just walking back to the car at end of match when he went into his sock and pulled out a massive lump of wax which he'd kept!! Am keeping it to make candles for xmas...
Hark at you with celebs all around you and mixing with celebs at nobu!! Exciting for your niece though. Have a lovely weekend. xx

ha ha thats what the nurse said to me earlier she said she could make 2 candles with what she got out - gross!!! bless ur son keepin it ha!!
have a lovely weekend too xxx

Mornin gabs have a great day & an even better meal out 2nite xx

Morning girls thank u!! hope u both have a great day too!!

Results Day3/28 - 100% and 12 miles of 15 run for week challenger so far.

Day 4/28 - Plan for today is allowing myself to use a few AP points tonight - I have 22 points saved and I will earn 4 more in Body attack this morning but im not gonna use all those - i think an extra 10-15 max will be enough for tonight - sushi is luckily v healthy and i plan to have just 2 glasses of bubbles.

Food menu...
Breakfast - 3 weetabix & soya milk - 4 points
Lunch - egg white ommlette with ham & mushrooms - 1 point
Snack - raw carrots, apple, strawberries - 1point
Dinner - up to 23 points at Nobu

Total - 29 (10 from my saved points)

I am going to the gym at 11am for attack which i love, but i am actuallt aching all over from power plate yesterday - iam defo thinking this may be a good investment- it must have done wonders if every muscle aches at moment ... dunno what to do!!

hope u all have a great saturday - if i can get through today and tomorrow without blowing my challenge im gonna be so happy - i just need to be careful after a few drinks not to get on the vino or over eat or try any of the deep fried or really fatty stuff or have any desserts!!! i am gonna do this - gonna wear a dead tight dress so if i eat too much i feel and look awful!!! that will make me think twice before i stuff my face too much!!

xxxx

Have a fantastic time tonight Gabs, We both can stick to it 100%. Points saved and a good meal yummy!
Have a wicked weekend xx

hello, have a lovely day today.. just to let you know, a cosmo is 4 points :)

heres a really cool little thing i found on the WW site for cocktails :)

Cocktail Cheat Sheet

Hi Gabs

Have a wicked time tonight, im sure you will!! You have done so amazingly well this week im impressed with your will power, will be all worth it when you are strutting around in vegas!!

x

Day 4/28 result was that I defo used any saved points i had saved up on lots of yummy food last night but mainly on champs! We all had the most brilliant night ever but i hav the hangover from hell now lol
.... we went to a club after too called cuckoo and i ended up snogging a footballer ha ha he only plays for leyton orient thou so hardly arsenal but funny story all the same!

I dont think i went over my points thou cos i had 22 saved- think most of them were drunk not eaten! Also i didnt run yesterday so i went to body attack -so i still have only done 12 out of my 15 miles i need to do by weds, so i will do those tomorro - maybe even a few extra.

Today is Day 5/28 and i plan on it being 100% even thou i feel a bit delicate!!! i dont feel like iv lost any weight this week, infact i feel heavier and more bloated which is irritating!! but i still got 3 full 100% days to go till WI on weds.

I have football today only 2 home games left now which is rubbish -this is one of the most important games of arsenals season - we are playing chelsea so its gonna be tense. i am not drinking today at all and doubt my brothers will be up for gettin smashed either after what we put away last night lol- luckily kick off isnt till 4pm so i can eat before then come back for dinner after.

Food plan for Day 5 ....

Breakfast - 80g alpen museli & soya milk - 5 points

Lunch - Morrisons eat smart chicken pasta snack pot thing & ww vanilla yogurt - 4 points

snack - food doctor pitta bread & reduced fat humus - 3 points

Dinner - mushroom couscous, chicken & extra mushrooms & green beans - 6 points

snack - strawberries & apple - 1 point

Total - 19 points - might not eat it all but tend to be hungrier when hungover so the option is there if i need to!!

I have decided to go low carb for the last 3 weeks - i am not cutting carbs but i know better choices to make to keep them low which should help me feel less bloated and speed up my weight loss a bit - im panicking there is nearly only 3 weeks left!!!

i wont be exercising today either cos im aching from head to toe!!! every muscle hurts so much ... i think that power plate has really done some good - im so tempted to do more. I also bought some tablets yesterday called lipo bind apparently you take 2 tablets after your main meals and it absorbs some of the fat from your meal so it helps you lose weight if your dieting - i dunno if it works but figured its worth a try!

Hope u all have a great day and that those of u on the 28 day challenge are still on track for success!!! i think getting thru yesterday was my biggest challenge! first time i havent over eaten in a restaraunt ever i think!!! xxx

Hi Gabrielle, I've just been reading some of your journal (I could read it all day!!) and it's just such an inspiration. You're such a motivational person and made me feel quite lazy by sitting reading this ha ha ha! I too and going on holiday in about 9 weeks but unfortunately I left my weight loss campaign far too late and am not going to get anywhere near goal in that time, but at least I'll be a bit closer than I was! And I keep thinking that next year I'll be super skinny for the beach!

You sound like a very lovely person and from what I've read of your journal so far all your hard work is certainly paying off. I'm trying to go the gym 3 or 4 times a week but due to my asthma being quite bad I have to limit myself with what I'm doing, but I'm also thinking that that is another benefit of losing weight, to improve my all round health!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for really motivating me today, I'm so glad I found your journal and I will definitely be looking out for it daily!!

Ha ha luv it gabs! its about 10years since i snogged a footballer in a nightclub & he played for kidderminster harriers:D! shocking i know xx

Ha ha luv it gabs! its about 10years since i snogged a footballer in a nightclub & he played for kidderminster harriers:D! shocking i know xx

he was well cute - i need to move up to premier leauge thou lol - funny night all in all

just got back from arsenal v chelsea and i could cry! im so sick of them now - glad only one more home game before end of season dont think i can cope wit anymore disappointment! ha

xxx

Hi Gabrielle, I've just been reading some of your journal (I could read it all day!!) and it's just such an inspiration. You're such a motivational person and made me feel quite lazy by sitting reading this ha ha ha! I too and going on holiday in about 9 weeks but unfortunately I left my weight loss campaign far too late and am not going to get anywhere near goal in that time, but at least I'll be a bit closer than I was! And I keep thinking that next year I'll be super skinny for the beach!

You sound like a very lovely person and from what I've read of your journal so far all your hard work is certainly paying off. I'm trying to go the gym 3 or 4 times a week but due to my asthma being quite bad I have to limit myself with what I'm doing, but I'm also thinking that that is another benefit of losing weight, to improve my all round health!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for really motivating me today, I'm so glad I found your journal and I will definitely be looking out for it daily!!

that just made me smile sooooo much thank u for such a lovely message - wow im really glad i motivated u - a little shocked but really pleased. its great to read the diaries for ideas and to share the good days as well as the bad -it helps so much to be on here. so glad u popped by - it will be great to see how you are doin each week now that i know ur here.

i am finding it quite hard today as im really hungover - i have 3 weeks left now nearly so im feelin the pressure and not where i want to be at all - but im gonna make every day count now - hope u do the same till ur holiday - if u need any support make sure you pop by!!

lovely to meet u honey - hope u have had a great weekend - im a little depressed right now as i have just got back from watchin arsenal lose!!! xxx:cry::cry:

Good luck for your first day gabs thinking of you xx

Hi Gabby - hope your hangover's a bit better. Sorry about Arsenal:D!!! Are you nervous about new job tommorrow. Really hope it goes well and you enjoy it xx

Back