Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Lol if I wrote in my diary every time I threw my toys out of the pram on this diet my diary would be 1000 pages long :) well done on sticking to the diet :)

My rage has now lifted thankfully and been replaced with mega TOTM!!! Guess that explains it! Flt very emotional and hurty last week so all makes sense now and am being blessed with a particularly nasty one this month. Thanks period fairies- mwah xx

So today is operation mole removal and me al 'el guaca' will be parting company. Called it that as in guacamole!!! Love it! The mole not the dip!

Sure it will all be grand- more worried about hubbie passing out whilst sitting with me as he is useless at things like that! Got my friends nagging me to 'eat properly' today for healing, sugar levels etc etc. Guess they think they are helping but not good for my head at all! I don't want to eat so not going to take their advice. Think I know my body well enough that if I need it I'll try another pack first then have some protein if necessary but not planning on doing so as don't want to fall into that trap. Saw Dr Pixie have one removed last night on that C4 prog so can't be that bad. Just waiting for the results which will be a mare I guess.

Still on my wagon diet wise and feeling good. Actually had one comment from a lady at Uni on Mon saying that I'd lost loads which was nice as i haven't told any of them what I am doing and I just go and hide at lunchtimes so they don't know! Still no comments from hubbie tho.....maybe oneday he might notice when I steal his jeans (as if at a 30" waist....why oh why did a marry a skinny at times like this!?!)

Happy Thursday folks xxx

Damn that TOTM. Mine has gone now thankfully and the weight loss is kicking in again.

What a lovely boost that someone has noticed how much you've lost so far! Which in fairness you have!

Was wondering where you were yesterday. Glad you're here again :D

My rage has now lifted thankfully and been replaced with mega TOTM!!! Guess that explains it! Flt very emotional and hurty last week so all makes sense now and am being blessed with a particularly nasty one this month. Thanks period fairies- mwah xx

So today is operation mole removal and me al 'el guaca' will be parting company. Called it that as in guacamole!!! Love it! The mole not the dip!

Sure it will all be grand- more worried about hubbie passing out whilst sitting with me as he is useless at things like that! Got my friends nagging me to 'eat properly' today for healing, sugar levels etc etc. Guess they think they are helping but not good for my head at all! I don't want to eat so not going to take their advice. Think I know my body well enough that if I need it I'll try another pack first then have some protein if necessary but not planning on doing so as don't want to fall into that trap. Saw Dr Pixie have one removed last night on that C4 prog so can't be that bad. Just waiting for the results which will be a mare I guess.

Still on my wagon diet wise and feeling good. Actually had one comment from a lady at Uni on Mon saying that I'd lost loads which was nice as i haven't told any of them what I am doing and I just go and hide at lunchtimes so they don't know! Still no comments from hubbie tho.....maybe oneday he might notice when I steal his jeans (as if at a 30" waist....why oh why did a marry a skinny at times like this!?!)

Happy Thursday folks xxx

Oh no not you as well we are definitely all synced up!

Oh yeah I saw that she said it didn't even hurt :) Hope that is true :)
yes loving it's name :) You shouldn't name it though or you might miss it, like naming animals you are going to eat lol

Good luck xx

Good luck Hun, you'll be fine xx

Hope it goes well Gaga
xxx

Gaga is back......

Weird experience tho. Sadly wasn't easy to remove like Dr Pixie's was so had to be cut out and will be left with a much longer scar than the mole was! Local anaesthetic was the only bit which hurt and otherwise was ok. Feel very shaky now and nervous about what the results will show but best not to worry about that hey!

Just had a shake and think I will head off for an afternoon siesta now. Will pop back on line later to catch up with diaries. Thanks for all your support guys- means a lot xx

ladygaga said:
Gaga is back......

Weird experience tho. Sadly wasn't easy to remove like Dr Pixie's was so had to be cut out and will be left with a much longer scar than the mole was! Local anaesthetic was the only bit which hurt and otherwise was ok. Feel very shaky now and nervous about what the results will show but best not to worry about that hey!

Just had a shake and think I will head off for an afternoon siesta now. Will pop back on line later to catch up with diaries. Thanks for all your support guys- means a lot xx

Oh hun try not to wind yourself up, nothing you can do, try not to worry (as stupid as that sounds) glad you are ok x

Enjoy your snooze Gaga... sleep is a great healer
xxx

Glad to hear your op went ok ... and back to full recovery soon xx

Thanks again for all the nice messages guys. Sorry I didn't get to catch up on Thurs eve. had my siesta and then just lounged on the sofa and didn't do much at all. Arms been feeling a tad sore today but nothing a few painkillers haven't assisted with. Dreading taking off the dressing tomorrow tho and seeing it- more worried about hubbie passing out tho as he is useless with stuff like that! The hardest thing is not being able to do any lifting for 4 weeks. I really hadn't thought of this as just saw it as a little mole and not really needing any follow ups or after care! How wrong I was. My shred DVD still hasn't arrived but when it does i shall watch it to see if I can get started as really feel motivated to exercise at the mo. I had tried on a swimming costume this week and contemplated going swimming as I used to love this. Then totm arrived and now can't swim for 4 weeks. Bloomin typical. Just when i don't need an excuse I get given one!!!

So here's the bank holiday weekend and for once I am not having to work (well apart from the night shift tonight but that's agency so through choice and is paying for Jamaica hehehe!). I've started to make some bunting to hang up in the garden to look pretty so am hoping the weather stays nice so can sit out and enjoy it and perhaps have a barbie at some point with hubbie as we haven't sat out on our new picnic table as yet!!!

Diet wise....am still holding strong-ish! I did have some ham, cucumber and green pepper wrapped up in lettuce leaves on thurs night as felt kinda wobbly after all the painkillers- nothing 'off-plan' tho and today have just sticked to shakes with my bar planned for 2am hopefully! Not sure what WI will hold this week due to totm and the antibiotics as last time I had a course this did affect it for some reason.

Also been thinking about my planned break in July where I was meant to be going on a girlie weekend to Brighton. My bestie is undergoing IVF and has just found out that week will be her transfer so doubt she will be coming so looks like we may be re-scheduling it. Feel a bit weird about it tho as was excited about going away and eating but then was also nervous about coming off plan and being able to get back on it afterwards. Total head mess really.

Wow this has turned into a long one (sorry folks) here's to a great long weekend for us all xx

Oh...
If you cant lift anything for 4 weeks, then I dont think you will be able to do the Shred. Weights and push ups may not be good for you just now Gaga... but it will be there when the 4 weeks are up :)

Thats a shame about your July weekend :(
I do hope you get it rebooked again soon, for something to look forward to :)

Just been catching up on your diary gaga. Glad your op went well and I hope your recovery goes smoothly.

Almost forgot its a bank holiday weekend but hope you use it to relax and re-coup!!:)

Well done on sticking to the diet, you are doing amazingly well chick considering everything you have going on. Thanks for the support you have been giving me and I look forward to catching up with you when I get back off my hollies!! Stay strong till then :):)

WOW you are an amazing person! Give hubbie a kick and tell him to pay you a compliment! Men can be so dense at times!

So glad your op went well and use the long weekend to recover if you can! Try not to worry so far in advance, cross that bridge when you get there July is a whole month away which is 4 or 5 WIs away!

xx

Thanks again for all the support- truly means a lot. Sorry I have been quiet over the weekend- no excuse really as just been chilling at home! Spent most of it making gorgeous retro bunting to hang around my garden which I think looks fab and all hubbie has said is it's "fine". No wonder I get no weight loss comments hey!!! Made me laugh when my neighbour came outside and commented on how gorgeous it was!! Well I love it anyhow's and it stopped me nibbling so good all round!

We did have a barbie last night so I ate 2 burgers (small) and half a gammon steak with green salad!!! Couldn't move last night I was really that full! Way too many calories but hey ho- it was lovely heheheh! (slapped wrists I feel them...)

Holy moley- just realised it's Mon today so that means WI! OH no eating last night now feels really stupid especially after totm and antibiotics! Don't feel any smaller either so prob won't be good news. Won't chicken out and will go and face it in a mo. Can't believe I forgot it was Mon. This is my first bank holiday one off all year too! Oh well- will posts again in a mo. Good luck to all WI's today xxx

Good luck! Hurry back and let us know how you've got on!

As for men - they are rubbish at noticing things but I'm sure that doesn't reflect how much they care (deep down! lol) xx

WI complete and can happily say I am another 3 lbs down so have now lost 4 stone 7lbs in 17 weeks (i think it's 17- may be wrong- will check!!!)

Woo hoo- very pleased indeed. Only 4 lbs away from being in the 15's now and tht just sounds surreal after weighing 20stone 10lbs only 17 weeks ago! Come on 15's I want you........

Going to consider some new goals for my bad self and post them later to spur me on even more............xx

ladygaga said:
WI complete and can happily say I am another 3 lbs down so have now lost 4 stone 7lbs in 17 weeks (i think it's 17- may be wrong- will check!!!)

Woo hoo- very pleased indeed. Only 4 lbs away from being in the 15's now and tht just sounds surreal after weighing 20stone 10lbs only 17 weeks ago! Come on 15's I want you........

Going to consider some new goals for my bad self and post them later to spur me on even more............xx

Well done Hun, that's great :D xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back