Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Hows it going Lady G? Hope youre not feeling too bad...give us an update...please xxx

Hi Gaga :)
I hope you are well x

Hello there ladies. I'm sorry for the delay in posting but not been able to get online. Now I'm the proud owner of an iPhone I'm doing my first post on it do here goes.....

Operation went really well. My arm looks so much better already even with the swelling and bruising! Doc took off two more rogue moles too so am awaiting biopsy results of those. Feeling very tired and sore still but mostly frustrated that I cannot do much at all with my arm. Went out for dinner last night and my friend had to cut up my pizza for me. Rather embarrassing.

Food wise, well I'm eating!! Can't wait to get back on an and I aim to be by August at the latest as I feel so far again. Eating loads of fruit instead of chocolate and actually rather enjoying that which is rather odd for me.

I'll try and catch up with diaries over the weekend. Thanks so much for all your love and support, it really means a lot. Speak spoon xxxxx

Glad the op went well Gaga, and I hope there is nowt in the rogue moles x
I think I would have picked the pizza up :p, but I do that anyway
Your body maybe wants the fruit for repair ;)
Get plenty of rest chick, and heal well x
:)

Hey Gaga, glad the op went well.
Im sat here giggling like an idiot, why would you wanna cut pizza, get yir haunds in aboot it dawl :D (that's use your hands in Scottish) :D xx

Hi Gaga so glad your op went well and you enjoyed your pizza :) Good luck with the results of the rouge moles, you are amazing xx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Hey Gaga, glad the op went well.
Im sat here giggling like an idiot, why would you wanna cut pizza, get yir haunds in aboot it dawl :D (that's use your hands in Scottish) :D xx

Maybe us Scottish folk are just used to eating wi oor hauns :D

Back