Gagging

Thanks for putting up with my moaning yesterday. Woke up happy today. Loved the choc sachet fot breakfast (added the recomended ice cubes). Had strawberry tetra really cold at work which was lush. Now sipping choc mint and loving it (again with ice). I'm so much happier knowing that I've found nice sachets, feeling that I can deffinetly continue like this. Xx

Moaning is welcome on this forum - it's how we get through the day :D

Brilliant that you found your groove. Even in the cold weather I love the ones with ice! They seem to cut through that taste CD leaves in your mouth.

Yes I'm sure that the ice is making them pallatable. How does the hot drinks compare regarding the taste/mineral aspect?

How does the hot drinks compare regarding the taste/mineral aspect?

Personally I prefer them cold with the ice but do drink them hot (the vanilla and choc mixed with coffee and made up to 450mls). The more you blend them the better they taste I find.

The first time i had porridge i gagged it was awful, but i think i might have totally over cooked it. I tried it a second time and it was really yummy.

Morbi said:
The first time i had porridge i gagged it was awful, but i think i might have totally over cooked it. I tried it a second time and it was really yummy.

I love the porridge! It's one of my favourites.

Back