gagging

i didnt know they did choc orange,will have to try that,i love the bannana,just a qstn how much water are u adding to it,i make all my shakes up to a pint then u dont get the strong taste of them,i hated the soups made me feel sick and the porridge is yuk!!i only have bannana.strawberry and choc mint....

Ohhh yeahh! The butterscotch isn't toooo bad!!! I may survive the first day! Sorry to be such a drama queen everyone!!

And will try adding more water to them. But then if you don't like them they last even longer!!! I know, I know, the point isn't to really enjoy them but all the same, gaggin?! ;) Ta for all your replies - v interestin!

Strawberry rocks. Chocolate rocks. Vanilla rocks. Butterscotch good. I'm a happy bunny. If anybody read my first post about this and started thinking that the flavours were nasty and it put you off then don't panic! These ones are pretty damn tasty!!

Strawberry rocks. Chocolate rocks. Vanilla rocks. Butterscotch good. I'm a happy bunny. If anybody read my first post about this and started thinking that the flavours were nasty and it put you off then don't panic! These ones are pretty damn tasty!!

glad you have found some you like hun, told you you would.lol.

Indeed Susan, thankfully you were right! I am soooo pleased it's untrue! You have done so well with your weight loss and guessing nobody could do it if the flavours made them gag. Thanks again for your advice! xx

Back