Gah! I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
I'm in work till 9pm tonight, I usually eat at work, but decided to have dinner with my OH when I get home, he gets home late as well tonight. I'm sooooooooooo blimmin hungry though!! Eaten 2 bananas, 2 plums, 2 clemintines, a handful of grapes and it wont budge the feeling! :( The only the other thing available is an apple, and I do not like them at all!! I keep clock watching, but time is dragging! what do people do to distract themselves when feeling like this!?

On a green day today. Drunk gallons of squash, not helped at all bar making me need a wee every five minutes!! lol

If you are on a red day try taking bits of meat with you or for either days boiled eggs are great and they suppress your hunger!! I find fruit tends to have that sugar high that doesn't last long or can make you hungrier. muller lights are another thing? I also find hot drinks great for curbing hunger, but the point of all this is to fill up on free foods and to eat as much as you like!! :D

Chewing Gum makes me even more hungry! I suppose there's one positive. I'm really going to enjoy my dinner when I get home! :D Even if it is just baked potato and beans. Still have one hexB left so might have some ham mixed into it too :D ooh i'm nearly drooling! haha

Hate it when I feel like that & its usually coz i want naughties!!

Try drinking diet pop - the bubbles usually help me out!

Enjoy your dinner tonight x

Back