Gah. Losing momentum

Diva2.0

I'm on day ten and I'm not really hungry but all I think about is food. I'm obsessed and keep fantasizing about eating and refeeding. When does this stop? Does it?

I don't want to throw all my hard work away, but I'm having a tough time.

Any words of help appreciated

I'm on day ten and I'm not really hungry but all I think about is food. I'm obsessed and keep fantasizing about eating and refeeding. When does this stop? Does it?

I don't want to throw all my hard work away, but I'm having a tough time.

Any words of help appreciated

I'm 4 weeks tomorrow and still think about it non-stop. I then go and try on some stuff that I didn't fit into and force myself through it. By about Saturday evening/Sunday morning I have convinced myself that this week will be my last and I'm just gonna do more excercise and eat healthier, then I try on different clothes and that pushes me through t weigh-in on Monday. The rest of the week is quite easy as I'm working and before I know it it's the weekend again and thoughts of just one more week.

The momentum snowballs and I think, "Feck it, get the head down and give this the lot for as long as possible to lessen my chances of being back at square 1.

I'm babbling now. Basically just stick with it.

It does get easier, bare with it! Its worth it for the results. I was the same when I started, its hard. Chin up.
Emma x

I found the obsessing stopped around week three; I was even dreaming about eating pizza and would wake up thinking I'd broken ketosis. I reckon it's all normal. This may sound really silly but I found baking things, cooking for family and not being a total food avoider really helped curb my obsession.

I'm also feeling like that and am on day 12. I am now finding it pretty annoying and frustrating that the only pleasure I get is from prepping and cooking to smelling/ sniffing.
So I totally sympathise with you and hope that you are just as determined as I am when it comes to sticking it out on tfr lipo

Last edited:
:eek:Aw. Thanks everybody.

Big S: I did go and try some stuff on and was irritated because it was too small:eek: But I remembered how great I've looked in a few outfits this week and let that motivate me.

Curiosity Cat and Chiku! Thanks. Very helpful. Hopefully I will be rockin it come week three! Only 3 more days to go in week 2.

Thanks Diva, I've got some news to share. I rung Lipotrim this morning to ask whether I ought to stick it out in tfr or go on refeed maintenance for 2wks due to me going away for the 1st wkend in sept (DTM Brands Hatch :D). Well they told me that it would best for me to go on refeed from tomorrow so by that wkend my body will be able handle the correct foods. So I've got my maintenance bag but am really scared about it and can't wait for DTM wkend to be over with as I will be going straight back onto tfr.

Last edited:
:eek:Aw. Thanks everybody.

Big S: I did go and try some stuff on and was irritated because it was too small:eek: But I remembered how great I've looked in a few outfits this week and let that motivate me.

Curiosity Cat and Chiku! Thanks. Very helpful. Hopefully I will be rockin it come week three! Only 3 more days to go in week 2.
hey im on day 10 aswell its tough but think of how sexy you'll look when you're at your goal weight!! forget the food its over in a second!!

curiouscat, im on day 12 and i also dream about cheating and wake up thinking for a split second that ive broken it. so it was very reasuring to know im not the only one. the wierd thing is that in my dreams it not even always food that i actually like nor food that im craving. and man am i craving food!!!!! i think about it non stop and constantly think i cant do this much longer but i try not to make any rash decisions. im glad ive found this site. it seems great!!

Differentusername don't give up. The cravings really start to diminish around week three. Don't get me wrong I still wish I could eat but not eating solids gets results. When people who haven't seen you for a long time are amazed at how good you look is all the motivation you need. I'm disappearing rapidly and everybody is noticing and I have to say it's the most wonderful feeling in the world. Stick with it, you won't regret it.

Im on day 5 and have been thinking about food all day even though im not hungry, strangely enough i love smelling all my bf's food, i feel it helps me but i have been close to taking a big chunk out of it, thankfully i havent!!! im proud but at the same time i hope it gets easier!!!!

:7834:

Hi CuriousCat,

3 days after the change i struggled to eat the bear minimum so rung them up again and was told its okay for me to do a semi refeed and that it's okay for me to eat even if its just a few mouthfuls of food, but only because I'll be returning to tfr otherwise I would have to follow it through.
Anyways on day3 of the change i went in for a cheeky mid week weigh in as I wanted to know how much weight I'd put (i really did feel as though i had), my pharmacist turns round to tell me I've lost a further 6lbs in just 3 days.... so yes I was chuffed to bits with that but I miss my tfr lipotrim:break_diet:

Thanks curiouscat. Im glad to hear that it gets easier and actually im starting to find it easier bit by bit. Im not going to focus how much i have to loose and instead im focusing on getting through day to day and its a million times easier. X

okay i dont wanna ruin anyones buzz here! but im on day 17 and its getting harder and harder! i just want to eat everything!!!!ahhh i am officially losing momentum!

Totally feel you Vanilly! I'm going mental. Yesterday was sooo hard. I cried. :break_diet:
I really wanted to just fling the diet to the wind and spent most of the day contemplating it. Here's hoping today is easier. Today is day 19 for me.

We can do it. Go back and read some of your earlier posts. That helps me.

Totally feel you Vanilly! I'm going mental. Yesterday was sooo hard. I cried. :break_diet:
I really wanted to just fling the diet to the wind and spent most of the day contemplating it. Here's hoping today is easier. Today is day 19 for me.

We can do it. Go back and read some of your earlier posts. That helps me.

im on day 18 today i totally understand how you're feeling! i keep thinking about giving up and doing maintainance instead but all my family and my boyfriend keep on telling how amazing they think i am , that they dont know how im doing it and that i have amazing willpower. so theres no way im giving up!! although am contemplating murder for a cocktail!

im on day 18 today i totally understand how you're feeling! i keep thinking about giving up and doing maintainance instead but all my family and my boyfriend keep on telling how amazing they think i am , that they dont know how im doing it and that i have amazing willpower. so theres no way im giving up!! although am contemplating murder for a cocktail!

Vanilly
I completely agree Im on day 31 and I have a pounding
headache today drinking loads of water but it's not going away
I have another three and and a half weeks to go on
Lt then it's still not over onto exante then for another month loosing momentum ! x

Back