Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

In my own personal experience of hypno all I lost was £s and lots of them :sigh: I tend to agree with Steve that the 5lbs loss this week was down to your own efforts. If you are spending all of your time talking and not being listened to and having negative thoughts about the therapist then that can't be good can it? I'd like a job like his......getting handsomely paid for stating the bleeding obvious :D We all know about calories in/calories out for goodness sake :rolleyes:

Well done to you Gail, you will figure this out and be able to successfully maintain......I'm sure about that xxx

Hey Gail. I'm sorry the hypno didn't work out. But maybe you can get another positive in that your understanding of how you are maintaining etc. Hmm, that doesn't make sense I guess, it did in my head! But I agree, its your hard work that got the 5lbs off, and well done btw!

Hypnotherapy guy sounds abit naff. sorry sweetie.. :bighug: sorry you are so busy :bighug:

One suggestion, when I do listen to it I find it really really works is a self hypnosis cd/download/app available as all 3 by Andrew Johnson - taking control of your weight. I find if I listen to it daily for a few days it stops me wanting rubbish, stops me snacking and I learn to stop when full so might be worth a try?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks all. I don't think hypnotherapy had ANYTHING to do with the loss this week - that was mostly down to the 4.5lb gain the week before and a bit to do with what I ate.

This week is tough for me. However I was in London today..........see next post (no, Steve is not psychic - he had 'insider info' !)

Hopefully the week might get better but I'm not sure how I'm going to fit in lunch on any day :(

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

image-1729854066.jpg

Yum yum :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Gail, the hypnotherapist sounds like a bit of a tool! Fancy not understanding that some people might feel like they want to change their relationship with food. He can't have many good results if he just tells everyone who wants to lose weight to get on a treadmill. Hope you're ok Gail! Have you had a cinnabon?xxx

Thanks all. I don't think hypnotherapy had ANYTHING to do with the loss this week - that was mostly down to the 4.5lb gain the week before and a bit to do with what I ate.

This week is tough for me. However I was in London today..........see next post (no, Steve is not psychic - he had 'insider info' !)

Hopefully the week might get better but I'm not sure how I'm going to fit in lunch on any day :(

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Pillow talk again;)

Damn you! Life needs frosting!!!!!!!!!!1

Actually the cinnabons are about the only good thing about this week. Managed to control myself to put 3 in the freezer yesterday (hope they survive) so ate 2 yesterday (plus a few tiny ones - 2 for £1 !!) and 2 today (minibons, not the huge ones - and for Shrimpy who knows the boxes, my niece and sister ate the other 2 in case you were wondering :p).Today's sum total of food is 1 Alpen light, 1 mug shot, 2 minibons. That's it :( So, roll on Wednesday, then Thursday etc

Sorry for being miserable and grumpy. Normal service will be resumed at the end of the week.........

Grumpy Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

And if the minibons do survive the freezing process, I will be working on clearing the freezer to make more space....................:)

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Gail! Wow well done on having the willpower to freeze the wee blighters. Great idea as you can't binge on them that way unless you defrost a load then binge on them which is less likely!! Did shrimpy say they do the cinnabons in Birmingham? Cos I'm going there at the weekend!!!!!

Hi sis x

Well this is pants isn't it? :sigh:

I don't like all this work you have to do :cry: It's no good for you and if you're not careful it will make you ill :(

I'm phoning you at the weekend and I'm not taking no for an answer ... you know what a stubborn sis I can be ;) I don't mind when it is...Friday night, Saturday night or any time Sunday after church...if you want to let me know when you're home, I'll call you xxx

Gosh...I sounded quite masterful there didn't I!!! :eek:

Lots of love xxx

Gail! After all this talk of cinnabons that goes on in your diary I googled the name and they look AMAZING! :drool:

It's a good job they don't sell them in Liverpool or I'd be off out now to get one!

Looks like you're doing well given how busy you are at the moment so well done for that. Keep doing what you can and you will get back into the swing of things once normality has been restored!

X

Life seems very hectic for you at the mo Gail, hope you are getting some time to yourself soon or you'll burn out!!

Enjoy the cinnabons ;) xxx

Hi Gail, haven't caught up with you for ages and I see we're both as busy as each other. Hope you are having a better end to the week and good luck for Sunday! x

Hi Gail, just calling in to say have a lovely weekend (can't get over the sun today!!) and thanks for the rep!! Hope you're feeling less grumpy, especially with this nice weather!! I'm intrigued by these cinnabons!!XXXXXXXXXXX

Back