Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Eeeeek, didn't realise you were away already. Hope you're having a fab time and not worrying about stupid SW!!! xxx

Are you back yet Gail? I hope you had a great holiday. x :)

Howdy Chica - do you get back today or tomorrow? Let us know how your holidays went. And how you are.

Hey all x

Gails home, safe and sound...and had a wonderful time!

I think she's got quite a lot of stuff to catch up with and then she'll be here, making us all drool over her lovely cinabons! Xxx

And Steve...that is NOT a euphemism lol! x

Hey all x

Gails home, safe and sound...and had a wonderful time!

I think she's got quite a lot of stuff to catch up with and then she'll be here, making us all drool over her lovely cinabons! Xxx

And Steve...that is NOT a euphemism lol! x
I'm sure I don't know what you mean, but it sounds a little mucky!

So sorry I've not posted since I've been back here. I've been struggling a bit with my usual 'I can't go back to someone else's thread without reading everything I've missed' !!!! It's the perfectionist/thorough part of me - grrrrr.

I got back 1 week ago. Had a good time away although it wasn't entirely a 'holiday' (for various reasons). However wasn't stressed at all by food, just went off plan and didn't worry too much about it (although I had a few sensible breakfasts - that was about all !!). I ate LOADS of cinnabons and think that I've pretty much put my obsession to bed :). That's not to say that I wouldn't have one if it was available, but am not thinking about them constantly ! I also had more chips than I've had in the last 15 months since I started SW - ooops !

Anyway, considering I gained 10 lb in the week before I went away, my total gain for the 3 weeks (pre-holiday week plus 2 weeks away) was 8.5 lb so I am absolutely DELIGHTED. Felt really positive when I got home that even if I decide to call target for a bit to take the pressure off (can't remember whether I mentioned that), I am definitely getting the weight that I put on, back off first. Hopefully when I've done that, I'll feel that I can just keep going past where I've got stuck. So I lost 1 lb this week which was ok considering that I was out for meals on Friday and Saturday. Hopefully this week will be a bigger loss. I don't feel much bigger but some of my tops are a bit tight (the ones that were very fitted beforehand) and my work trousers fit properly rather than being a bit big.

I certainly haven't meant to be away from mini's and am hoping that I will get back to all of your threads. You could help by providing me with a resume of what I've missed, in which case I'd probably get back there a bit sooner :p. I have missed you all though (and I really mean it, sad as it might sound).

Gail xxxx

Welcome back Gail, you've been missed :D Well done on getting back into losing so quickly after your break, I hope you had a nice time :)

So sorry I've not posted since I've been back here. I've been struggling a bit with my usual 'I can't go back to someone else's thread without reading everything I've missed' !!!! It's the perfectionist/thorough part of me - grrrrr.

You're not kidding are ya :p I was sat here waiting for you to post, but you seemed to be going through a 'liking' frenzy going by how many notifications I just recieved :8855:

Brief synopsis of what I have been up to ... well making avatars mainly :cool: we have had the halloween ones, then I went all fancy with animated ones for bonfire night, then I made Sausage a scottish one which I expect she will be wearing soon. Which reminds me. I have to put Reggie in a [STRIKE]skirt [/STRIKE]kilt too. Its all go <mops brow>

I will be starting on the Christmas ones soon - and you have to have one this time Gail, I'll make an extra special one for you :D

Thanks Smartie. I will respond to your PM soon too :D

Your kind words and thoughts really are much appreciated. Have to go to bed now but just wanted to say thanks again.

Gail x

gl12282 said:

I got back 1 week ago. Had a good time away although it wasn't entirely a 'holiday' (for various reasons). However wasn't stressed at all by food, just went off plan and didn't worry too much about it (although I had a few sensible breakfasts - that was about all !!). I ate LOADS of cinnabons and think that I've pretty much put my obsession to bed :). That's not to say that I wouldn't have one if it was available, but am not thinking about them constantly ! I also had more chips than I've had in the last 15 months since I started SW - ooops !

Anyway, considering I gained 10 lb in the week before I went away, my total gain for the 3 weeks (pre-holiday week plus 2 weeks away) was 8.5 lb so I am absolutely DELIGHTED. Felt really positive when I got home that even if I decide to call target for a bit to take the pressure off (can't remember whether I mentioned that), I am definitely getting the weight that I put on, back off first. Hopefully when I've done that, I'll feel that I can just keep going past where I've got stuck. So I lost 1 lb this week which was ok considering that I was out for meals on Friday and Saturday. Hopefully this week will be a bigger loss. I don't feel much bigger but some of my tops are a bit tight (the ones that were very fitted beforehand) and my work trousers fit properly rather than being a bit big.

I certainly haven't meant to be away from mini's and am hoping that I will get back to all of your threads. You could help by providing me with a resume of what I've missed, in which case I'd probably get back there a bit sooner :p. I have missed you all though (and I really mean it, sad as it might sound).

Gail xxxx

Yey you're back, but seriously now I'm laying in bed craving cinnabons, they seriously need to start selling them over here xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Wey Hey - Gail's Back!! We've missed you too chica. 3 weeks is far too long!
Lost the plot a bit but if I read it right you actually lost weight on holiday? Yippee

Don't bother looking at my diary - it's been boring for the last 3 weeks!
So here's my quick summary. . .

I've be faffing about round the 12 stone barrier since the beginning of September. But . . . Ducked under 12 stone by ½ lb so I was just ½ lb off target. Then what did I do? Gained for the last 3 weeks so that I'm now back in the 12's and 3 lbs away from target. Grrrrrrr.
Could do better on the report sheet for the last 3 weeks methinks! :wave_cry:

ChelseaLou came to visit me here in Spain - we just chilled out in the tub and went for a paddle in the sea. :D

Chucked my toys out of the cot at the weekend but have now gathered them all back in. :sigh:

Other than that. Nada. :eek:

Great to have you back!

Last edited:
Hey Gail! Suffice to say you and I are stuck in a paradox of not enough time to read threads and reluctant to post as a result!
So you've not missed too much with me. Going forwards, weight loss wise I'm focussing on 10lbs off by the end of the year.
I'm just glad to hear you feeling so positive and glad you had a great time.
Take care chicabon (see what I did there?) :)

N. Xx

Hi sis!
So glad you're back xxx
Well I don't need to fill you in on what I've been up to cos you already know, but the most recent thing is that mums op has been put back till tomorrow (wed) so she's home today and we have to take her back in for 7am! So that's a 5am start...lovely!
Anyway, take care hun and hope to chat again soon xxx

My resume? (with an acute accent.) No change, still struggling. :rolleyes:. There you go, you can skip the rest! xx

Resumé :D é = alt 130
How on earth did you work that one out?? How clever!

I always struggle with the additional Swedish letters as the short cuts listed never seems to work, but then I can never quite work out whether the + means "+" or "and" and whether you should hold it all done simultaneously or one by one...:confused::eek:

Back