Gained 0.5lbs

delleh

WI was this morning, and 5 days on the plan and I had gained 0.5lbs!

I didnt do a full week, which is fine - and had to WI with my mums "new" group, rather than the one I will be weighing in nromally at. Next week I will probably WI on a Wednesday, so I'll be one day over, and it will sort itself out in the end.

She said my tracker looked "beautiful" as I had wrote everything down and seemed to have really got my head into it...which is good.

She said to see how I get on within this next week - and then may need to play about with my PP and reduce them? So we shall see.

Im currently on 34pp the calculator says 35pp - how confusing! x

I'm sure it's just your body adjusting to the new plan :) I bet you will lose that 0.5 plus more next week! Good luck! :) x

different scales weigh differently... sometimes even the surface they are on can affect it! Just keep at it and see how you go next week. Like you said it will even out. And half a pound is really insignificant, especially if you've only done 5 days.

You have to round up your weight if you use the calculator (eg 18 3.5 is 18 4)

Don't reduce your points, its not good for your body. *shakes finger*

Im pretty sure its the body adjusting. I think if I had gained at SW id have gone home and ate a big massive greasy horrible takeawy. BUT im not..:)
We're having gammon egg and chips tonight for tea, and tomorrow OH's family is visiting from America, and his Mum wants me there to meet the family. However, there will be party food etc! EEK! (help with pp-ing?)
Next week when I WI, I will have to WI on wednesday, which means I will have done an extra day.

On the calc it says 35PP but my leader says im on 34PP - I will not be reducing my points myself but the leader said to really look over it and possibly reduce if ive not lost this coming week! :)

Back