Gained 0.5lbs

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by delleh, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. delleh

delleh Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    WI was this morning, and 5 days on the plan and I had gained 0.5lbs!

I didnt do a full week, which is fine - and had to WI with my mums "new" group, rather than the one I will be weighing in nromally at. Next week I will probably WI on a Wednesday, so I'll be one day over, and it will sort itself out in the end.

She said my tracker looked "beautiful" as I had wrote everything down and seemed to have really got my head into it...which is good.

She said to see how I get on within this next week - and then may need to play about with my PP and reduce them? So we shall see.

Im currently on 34pp the calculator says 35pp - how confusing! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. starkissedx

starkissedx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.4lb(14.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm sure it's just your body adjusting to the new plan :) I bet you will lose that 0.5 plus more next week! Good luck! :) x

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    different scales weigh differently... sometimes even the surface they are on can affect it! Just keep at it and see how you go next week. Like you said it will even out. And half a pound is really insignificant, especially if you've only done 5 days.

You have to round up your weight if you use the calculator (eg 18 3.5 is 18 4)

Don't reduce your points, its not good for your body. *shakes finger*

5. delleh

delleh Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im pretty sure its the body adjusting. I think if I had gained at SW id have gone home and ate a big massive greasy horrible takeawy. BUT im not..:)
    We're having gammon egg and chips tonight for tea, and tomorrow OH's family is visiting from America, and his Mum wants me there to meet the family. However, there will be party food etc! EEK! (help with pp-ing?)
    Next week when I WI, I will have to WI on wednesday, which means I will have done an extra day.

On the calc it says 35PP but my leader says im on 34PP - I will not be reducing my points myself but the leader said to really look over it and possibly reduce if ive not lost this coming week! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.