gained 2lb struggling with boredom!

girlsbig98

Silver Member
Hi Girls, not good, got weighed on Monday and have gained 2lb!

I havnt been able to stop snacking, without the internet I have been very bored and dont get a lot of pleasure from the TV (i have watched all my fave shows Criminal Minds and True Blood)

I need to keep out of kitchen! normally I just go online and browse some forums and chat to family on skype etc but still not sorted with BT really getting P'sd off now.

BT is proving impossible to deal with, and not yet agreed reconnection, looking at Virgin Media but didnt want to lose my number.

Hope to get back on track so I can try and recover a little before Mondays WI

Afraid cant chat Im at a friends house and doesnt look good if I just came to check my email, online bankings and forums without talking to them :)

Good luck all xx

I know how you feel girlsbig, I would be lost without my internet distraction and no doubt looking to snack too. Hope it gets sorted soon and you can get back on track. 2lbs isn't too much damage, you just need to nip it in the bud before it gets worse. Keep going, you've done brilliantly up until now.

Ive been off plan last 2 days and it wasnt planned

head is definitely not in a good place , have gained 3lb so far , didnt dare weight myself this morning

I think Im going to stay off plan now until Ive had my birthday meal out on sunday then get back on Monday

dont beat yourself up about it , just plan to get back on at some point

hope you get your internet sorted soon

Back