Gained and lost

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
After last week gaining 2lbs, I have lost it again this week, hurray. If found please do not return, I don't want it back thanks.

This weeks plan is to actually make progress in the right direction and to stop dithering about. I seem to be all over the place this last couple of weeks with one thing and another and I think it maybe cos I'm being too set in my ways and not allowing for those things that crop up which I have no control over. I plan all my meals religiously and when I have to deviate from the plan my mind just goes into a frenzy and melt down on how to deal with meals, and thats doing EE, which should be easy lol. So going to try and relax a bit this week and not stress out.

Well done for being committed this week Hun. I gained 2lb in 2 weeks, but stuck to plan 100%, so really dont know why.
I have decided to try EE myself and as I go to the gym so often, its seems to be working better for me. I can recommend getting the EE book - have made the ham minestrone soup and the kheema curry...delicous!

hun i know exactly how you feel, i've been in a pattern of gaining, loosing, gaining..loosing for the past 2 months and i'm commited to breaking that now!

Awww well done hun!!! :-D xxxx

Back