Gained nearly a stone in a week and a half

Hi there everyone

I've lost 2 stone since from May to mid July on SS. Unfortunately I need an operation and my councellor has told me I must come off SS :sigh:. She didn't tell me what to eat so I have gone mad and gained nearly a stone. :eek:

I just feel fat, discusting and ashamed. :cry:I've proved to myself that even though i've lost weight when I get back on to food I can't control what I eat. :break_diet:

I'm starting SS again on 14th August and I really need a buddy to get through this with! I still have about 5 stones to lose and I really need some guidance as to what I should eat when i've reached my goal.

Anyone up for this?

Hiya Slim

If you have had an operation then you must wait 3 months before doing Cambridge again, chat this over with your counsellor and your specific set of circumstances but you are not advised to SS if you have had an operation.

Over the weight gain then don't panic about it, a lot of that weight will be sugar and water but you definately need to get your head on why you have eaten the way you have and what you need to do to cope with it in the future.

Mike

Hi sbd,Mike is right, u should wait a while before ss after an op, meanwhile u should cut back on the carbs.. the weight u've gained is mostly water so don't worry,if u stick to low carbs it will come off( or at least u won't gain any more) hope u recover from ur op soon, good luck.

My CDC has told me I can go back on to SS on 14th August as it is only a small op. I find it very hard to stick to low carbs because I don't eat meat or fish?

BUDDY

HI SLIM IF U REALLY WANT TO BUDDY UP I WILL DO WITH U. I HAVE BEEN OFF DIET FOR ABOUT 4 WEEKS PUT ON 5LB!!! GOING BACK TO COUNCELLOR ON THURSDAY, SO FINGERS CROSSED. WE CAN DO THIS HONEY...:p XXXXXXX

Back