Gained on a weekend away!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Eternalflame, 15 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Just got back from a gorgeous weekend away, in Portugal. Enjoyed Bbq'd fish and chicken with salad and ended up the last night endulging as it was my sisters birthday and did the 3 course thing..and had about 8 cocktails as well... So have popped on scales this morning and looks like i've gained about 7lb! All for really the last eve out :cry:!

Has anyone had a similar gain before and lost it when going back on SS for the week? I'm usually on ss+ AAM, and my loss for last week was 3lb still. Hoping to go back on the ss+ next week, but need to get this excess off now..

A little inspiration needed pls girls :break_diet::confused: ??? xxx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome Back!

Good to hear you had a brill holiday and who can blame you for indulging on your sisters birthday.

Main thing you are here now and back on the wagon and the 7lb gain is most lightly glycogen and water from carb overload and you should drop it this week.

Love Mini xxx

Eternalflame likes this.
  4. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks Mini ;), I do hope so. Going to up my water intake also this wek to 3.5 litres, as think that might help. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.