Gained!

mathswiz

Always Struggling...
I gained 2.5 lbs this week! :cry:

I think I know why though. I didn't really deserve to lose weight this week. I had a carb binge on Day 1, spent Days 2-5 struggling with TS (cheated with Atkins bars most days) and then introduced food on Days 6 & 7! How can my body not get confused by all that?!

So I am 12st now, which is actually 4 lbs lighter than I was 2 weeks ago. So it's not all bad!

I lost 6.5 lbs doing 1 week of TS and then put on 2.5 lbs in the 2nd week cos I couldn't stick to it. So I had a net loss of 4 lbs in 2 weeks which I could have done while eating food to be honest!!! Oh well, I've learned my lesson now and paid the price. TS is not for me!

Going to try and stick to Working Solution this week and try to lose some more lbs!

The eternal struggle continues....

Good luck to everyone who is starting Exante this week! :D

Oh don't be too hard on yourself thats still a total loss of 4lbs. I'm just sitting here with my 1st banana shake & it's ok.

Oh don't be too hard on yourself thats still a total loss of 4lbs. I'm just sitting here with my 1st banana shake & it's ok.

Thanks Hunca! :)

I'm ok. I am seeing it as a 4 lbs loss over 2 weeks rather than 6.5 lb loss in week 1 and 2.5 lb gain in week 2!

Glad you like the banana shake! I think all the shakes taste ok. The mushroom and thai chicken soups are gorgeous!

Glad to see Day 1 is going well for you! Keep going! We're all rooting for you! :D

Good way to look at it mathswiz. I've only lost about 5 lbs since I started a couple of months ago but if I hadnt started it I may have put 5lbs on! Not doing my bank balance any good tho! Think we need to think of that!

Good way to look at it mathswiz. I've only lost about 5 lbs since I started a couple of months ago but if I hadnt started it I may have put 5lbs on! Not doing my bank balance any good tho! Think we need to think of that!

I was thinking about this the other day Flumpy. If I am not losing weight (or trying to lose weight!), I am gaining weight. I need to get myself out of this mentality of lose or gain. Be on a diet or eat everything in sight. It's not healthy.

I have done 11 weeks of dieting and have a net loss of 19 lbs. I don't want to lose motivation and end up putting it all back on and having to start again. That would be my worst nightmare. So on the weeks where I have stayed the same, I'm thankful cos I haven't gained! Maintaining isn't too bad....

I am trying to find some new low carb bars. The Exante ones are nice, but the carbs are too high at 24g. I have been using my CS bars, but they also have high carbs (9g per bar). I've ordered some Myoplex carb sense bars which have net carbs of 1.4g. I'm hoping these taste ok so I can use them in my diet.

I just read your message on another board about struggling and having more bad days than good. I'm like that at the moment. I'm not bingeing or anything but I do spoil my diet. Mostly with Atkins bars! I shouldn't have bought a big pack of them! If they weren't in the house, I wouldn't eat them.

I'm thinking about getting up early and going to the gym tomorrow. been a bit stressed this week and I need to sweat it all out!

I'm sure we will both come out of the other side as winners! We're just going through a rough patch right now.

Mathswiz......keep going with the positive attitude. 19lb in 11 weeks is fantastic. You've had some ups and downs recently but think of the words of Scarlet O'hara "Tomorrow is another day" rather than Rett's word's "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" (hope the quotes are right LOL)

Mathswiz......keep going with the positive attitude. 19lb in 11 weeks is fantastic. You've had some ups and downs recently but think of the words of Scarlet O'hara "Tomorrow is another day" rather than Rett's word's "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" (hope the quotes are right LOL)

Thanks Natural Blue :)

Guess we all have to take the good with the bad.

Good luck for your weigh in on Saturday!

Don't worry about it Lisa. It will probably just be the results of the food going back into your system and could be more water in your system.

The week I switched to Working, I also lost very little, but wait and see what this week brings.

I wouldn't worry about the carbs in the exante bars. You will be fine if you stick to a low carb meal.

Good luck for this week!

Back