Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Gaining weight but losing inches?

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by Sunflowers, 21 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

I really didn't know where to put this but I hope someone can help!

I stopped cd about a week ago as I found out I was pregnant, I had been on the 810 for a week previous to this with a view to working up through the plans as per the book.

Since stopping I maintained my weight for about 3 days but for the last 3 days it's gone up - I was expecting that with carb reloading so I'm not too disheartened but, what I don't understand, is this morning my jeans are literally falling down as I walk (must find my belt again!!) - so how come I'm losing inches but not pounds? Is this hopeful that the scales will stop going up soon? I'm only 5 and a half weeks so it's nothing to do with the baby at the moment!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sunflowers

Can anyone help? :( Even with how long the scales usually go up for if you have a gain??

4. Laura Croft

Laura Croft Happily maintaining

Diet:
    Healthy eating, was CD
    When my glycogen levels restored last time around, I did fill out a bit and didn't feel like I'd lost weight so can't help you with that one.

I put on as much weight as I'd lost in the first few days of SS+ing ie the glycogen store. Can't remember the amount now. It stopped after that.

5. Sunflowers

Blimey, I lost 15lbs in my first week - hope it's not that much!! :D

6. Laura Croft

Laura Croft Happily maintaining

Diet:
    Healthy eating, was CD
    No, not first week, first few days. I had my first WI four days after starting SS+. That was old CDCs' way of getting people started.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.