• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gaining weight but losing inches?

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I really didn't know where to put this but I hope someone can help!

I stopped cd about a week ago as I found out I was pregnant, I had been on the 810 for a week previous to this with a view to working up through the plans as per the book.

Since stopping I maintained my weight for about 3 days but for the last 3 days it's gone up - I was expecting that with carb reloading so I'm not too disheartened but, what I don't understand, is this morning my jeans are literally falling down as I walk (must find my belt again!!) - so how come I'm losing inches but not pounds? Is this hopeful that the scales will stop going up soon? I'm only 5 and a half weeks so it's nothing to do with the baby at the moment!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sunflowers

Can anyone help? :( Even with how long the scales usually go up for if you have a gain??

Laura Croft

Happily maintaining
When my glycogen levels restored last time around, I did fill out a bit and didn't feel like I'd lost weight so can't help you with that one.

I put on as much weight as I'd lost in the first few days of SS+ing ie the glycogen store. Can't remember the amount now. It stopped after that.

Sunflowers

Blimey, I lost 15lbs in my first week - hope it's not that much!! :D