Gaining weight but losing inches?

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I really didn't know where to put this but I hope someone can help!

I stopped cd about a week ago as I found out I was pregnant, I had been on the 810 for a week previous to this with a view to working up through the plans as per the book.

Since stopping I maintained my weight for about 3 days but for the last 3 days it's gone up - I was expecting that with carb reloading so I'm not too disheartened but, what I don't understand, is this morning my jeans are literally falling down as I walk (must find my belt again!!) - so how come I'm losing inches but not pounds? Is this hopeful that the scales will stop going up soon? I'm only 5 and a half weeks so it's nothing to do with the baby at the moment!

Can anyone help? :( Even with how long the scales usually go up for if you have a gain??

When my glycogen levels restored last time around, I did fill out a bit and didn't feel like I'd lost weight so can't help you with that one.

I put on as much weight as I'd lost in the first few days of SS+ing ie the glycogen store. Can't remember the amount now. It stopped after that.

Blimey, I lost 15lbs in my first week - hope it's not that much!! :D

Back