Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

Good, gonna grab my self some of that!! Im off too bed now. speak to you all soon.

I had my WI today and have lost 0.6lb, not a great loss, but I was on the Cambridge Diet and haven't worked up the plans, just stopped, so with the gain I would have got from eating Carbs again I am really pleased as it is a loss..... lets hope next week will give me a bigger loss....

Well one of the last to prob have a first pp weigh in...lost 1.5lbs! Was kind of what I expected I think - I actually didn't think I'd lose anything so it's better than that, lol.

Hoping next week shows a bigger loss, it's often the way it goes for me when I start a plan - not much the first week then a bigger second week loss!!

I know its not an official ww weigh in but am down 3lbs on my scales. :D

I have been going to a Sat class, but have switched to a Tues one now instead so wont get a weigh in properly till then.

Just wanted to add my bit.

Have eaten half my weekly points, none of my activity ones.

Heres to, week 2 :D:D

My 1st wi was thurs lost 3lb.Really pleased as I had a slap up chinese on Sat,a bucket load of wine,a Sunday roast and some chocolate.Used most of my daily pp and 44 weekly pp.So glad I moved from slimming World

Ooh, I had a sneaky peak today (I know it's only been 2 days since my WI) and the scales show a loss of 2lb! (normally at this time of week I know I'm in for a good week if I have no upward fluctuations and I'm the same as I was at WI ... but to be down!)

So that's byebye to the 1lb gained and 1lb off! Fingers crossed it continues like this and I'm going to be SUPER good until Thursday morning! :D

Well done everyone, heres to another good week to come..

Well done tomsmum, I had pasta and meatballs and some pancakes yesterday with some sugar on (first time in ages) and was thinking, will I gain or lose (cause I went over into my weekly points yesterday and the day before, only by about 18 I think), anyway reading your post about eating out and the chocolate has given me a little more confidence, though staying good the rest of the weekend/week just in case.

Well done guys :)
Im so eager to weigh in now but have 2 more sleeps to go! x

congrats everyone!! the plan seems to be working wonders for you all hope 2nd / 3rd WI's are just as good xx

First weigh in today & i was very sceptical about pro points just because i was going to eat alot of food compared to what i previously ate in a week .......... happy to report a 2.25lb loss!!! :D

On with week 2! x

Back