Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

Thought I wold join in.. Only been with WW three weeks and so far not having a good time.. First week 2.5 which was great, second week 0.5 , third week sts.. And it's getting me down I'm weighting and tracking everything didn't use my weeklies but been told too now just worried il put it back on again.. I will keep going but if I have a sts this Thursday not sure il be able to keep going..well done to everyone that has lost keeping me going at the Moment reading the posts.

Hi Chizzel,

I can't give you any words of wisdom as I have only been doing this for 2 weeks and still feel as though losing weight must have been a coincidence!! Do you go to a group or do ww online? I am doing online and have tracked everything - the good and the bad - even when I have felt as though I have failed. This has been useful, particularly when I realise that one doughnut hasn't destroyed everything!!

Have you tried drinking more water and doing more exercise?

Also, a couple of things to think about: it's only 1 week you have sts and is it possible it could be that time of the month (if you are female)? the other 2 weeks you have had a loss which is great. Some people lose loads each week and others are slow and steady but providing the numbers are going in the right direction then look at it as a positive. Don't give up though - keep at it for at least a few more weeks to see if it evens out.

Good luck,

YG

Thank you Yorkshire girl I weigh and count everything I eat bit obsessive I think...lol.. I have used most of my weeklies this week weigh in tomorrow at group so we will see if this made any difference.. I sneaked a look on my scales yesterday and although they are wrong they still show if I lost and if I'm correct I should have lost keeping my fingers crossed.

Sounds positive!! Good luck for tomorrow - post how you got on. I didn't feel as though I had lost last week but had and I'm feeling the same this week so we'll see. My WI is on Saturday and I haven't peeked yet...

All the best,

YG

2nd week of Weight Watchers done. Down 6 lbs so well happy! New to this website too.
does anyone know how come beans are so high in pro points? 10 pp per tin seems excessive to me!
thanks for advising

Im doing ww from home , mainly to loose 13lb I put on after I stopped ww (Planning on maintaining when I get to goal this time) I weighed in this morn and have lost 3lb :) Some people have suggested using 26 points instead of teh 29 but im sticking to the 29 and no weeklies if I can help it ..goodluck everyone

I started WW at home 2 weeks ago. On my first week I lost 2lbs. I wasn't over the moon about it to start with, was honestly hoping for a bit more. But then I realised that 2lbs is a good amount of fat lost, so I soon enjoyed that I had done that.

Weighed in again today and I've lost another 2lbs, which I'm really chuffed about this week as I had a weekend away with some friends this week and thought it would destroy my efforts, but it didn't and I'm ecstatic.

4lbs in 2 weeks. I'm pretty pleased with that.
And the best thing about WW is that I can eat pretty much anything I want, as long as it's pointed.

Good luck everyone with your goals =D

I weighed in today at my WW meeting.
After my first official week on WW (after joining up last Thursday), I've lost 6lbs.
Which I'm really over the moon with.
I'm aware that it's a blip, as I had a very exercised filled weekend, and don't expect to lose so much in future weeks in one go, but I'm going for a 7lb total loss since I started tracking on Wednesday 10th April.

I lost 5.5lb on my first week... But I stuck at it so well I was strict with myself. Not so sure about next week lol

I am very happy as I lost 3.5lb in my first week, which I am shocked at as I was eating crap and the beginning of the week.

Heres to a very focused week

Morning YG,
I first set mt goal to losing 14lbs. This took me 4weeks. After reaching my target I decided that I wanted to lose another half stone to feel comfortable. All in all, I lost 21 1/2 lbs in 9weeks, trying to maintain ever since. I put 2lbs on at Christmas, this is back off again. If I fancy something I have it. I still track and am naughty sometimes but never to the extent. It's my way of life now and I love it. It's a great feeling getting into those size 10 jeans. Hope this helps you on your journey.
If there is anything that I can help you with YG just shout. :grouphugg:

Elizabeth.x

Wowww thats amazing iv lost 2 stone in10 months am amazed at myself but u are amazin well done

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Yorkshire girl I weigh and count everything I eat bit obsessive I think...lol.. I have used most of my weeklies this week weigh in tomorrow at group so we will see if this made any difference.. I sneaked a look on my scales yesterday and although they are wrong they still show if I lost and if I'm correct I should have lost keeping my fingers crossed.

Let ud know hun u lost in ur first week so u know what ur doin hun dont give up iv felt like this so many times good luck x

2nd week of Weight Watchers done. Down 6 lbs so well happy! New to this website too.
does anyone know how come beans are so high in pro points? 10 pp per tin seems excessive to me!
thanks for advising

That is a lot hun small beans are about 3 x

Georgina carbs are generally high in points and beans are carbs...like rice...spud...pasta...bread etc x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back