Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

2.5lbs off for mio 0.5lbs to lose for 4 stones yey :) and I've man flu :( xx
Well done everyone xXxx

well done, I lost 2.5lbs this week as well (have Wednesday WI too)

Its the third week in a row that I have lost 2.5lbs so must be doing something right, though not 100% sure what yet..

Weigh in tonight! argh!

Well done thats superb:D

Thanks, still not sure how though, as been doing the same as always and its only recently (including one week on DP that I'm losing this much, just hope it keeps coming off like this)

Second weigh in and I lost 3lb, the same as the first week. I love the new PP Plan.

Well done there, I lost the same as last week as well, its a good feeling isn't it?

I lost 0.5 this week :)

I lost 5.5 in the first week and 2.5 in the second week but is was my first two weeks on WW. Hope it keeps going the right way.

I lost 5.5 in the first week and 2.5 in the second week but is was my first two weeks on WW. Hope it keeps going the right way.

well done leigh! Go on, you can do it! :clap:

Thats over half a stone in two weeks, well done..

After a false start with the free online trial, I joined a class a week ago and have lost 4lbs at my first WI. I have been on SW and haven't had a break between them so it's not like it's my first week of dieting, I am delighted !

Back