Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

Well done LoopeyLou! :D

My first week and I lost just 1lb. Was a tad disappointed with it the loss as thought I was doing so well minus the 2 hiccups with the pasta measuring.

My meeting was cancelled :cry:

I'm so down at the mo, I know its silly but really wanted to see if I had got too 10 stone something this week, and now I won't find out till next Wednesday :cry:

I know I shouldn't be so upset but I can't help it, never really wanted to know so badly if I had lost or not, like I did yesterday.

Ahh well life sucks what can you do?

Just look forward to the mega number you're going to see next week! :D

I started the new Pro-Points system yesterday, it was only launched here this week... feeling nervous now! It seems like my old snacks aren't as good as they used to be.

Amazing news Dolly...! :D
:eek::eek::eek:

Lost 5 pounds in first week! delighted :D well done to anyone else that lost and to others that didnt lose make sure you keep the head up and dont let it get to you, we will all have bad weeks at some stage. Good luck to all on the success journey ;)

Nice one Jay! :D

Make sure you update your info, so the forum can tell you how much you've decreased your BMI by and your current % w/loss. It's really nice to see those numbers go up every week! :)

Ben x

hbb said:
Nice one Jay! :D

Make sure you update your info, so the forum can tell you how much you've decreased your BMI by and your current % w/loss. It's really nice to see those numbers go up every week! :)

Ben x

Ah cheers, I never thought of updating my info. I'll get on it. Thank you :)

You're welcome! As soon as you see those numbers go up every week, that moment of weakness is much easier to treat when you can easily see how far you've come! :)

Wow just noticed yor signature, youve had some huge losses each week. its very motivating seeing a fellow male similar starting weight and height to myself... do you mind me asking if you do much physical exercise or do you just stay within your point allowance... im not looking for a quick weight loss but i wouldnt mind having some like your first few weigh ins :)

first week wi for me after moving from discover and i'm down 1.5lbs:)

have to admit first 2 days were hell but i love love love it now!!!!

Newbie's first weigh-in

Hiya all,

Congratulations to u all on your first week losses.I had my first weigh-in last Thursday and was amazed that i'd lost 8lbs and relly enjoyin the new pro-points diet.Hope i do well next week,will keep u posted!! Good luck to u all & keep up the good work.

Vicky x :D

Back