Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

First weight in

I lost 4lbs! Very pleased. I'm doing it o line (oo err) & have decided to get weighed fortnightly otherwise I get obsessive with the scales so next weigh in will be sat 29 jan & I'll update thread then. Can't beleive you can eat so much.....

Hi all,

Newbie to Minimins here!! I had my first PP WI on Thursday 20th and had lost 7lb!! Am loving the PP plan sooooo much!!! I had 2 takeaways last week and have had steak 3 times since I started on the new plan...can't complain with that!! I've eaten more fruit in the last week and a half than I have ever eaten in my life and am enjoying it so much!!

I'd love to lose 4 stone for my wedding in June, but not putting too much pressure on, if I do I find I give up when the scales aren't kind to me!! My OH is doing it with me but not going to classes & he was down 9lb last week...This time we're doing it for ourselves and supporting each other 100%!!!

Roll on skinny mini Garden_Gurl :D x

Hi Everyone,

I joined Slimming World at the end of October, and all I have done really is yoyo! (I did lose 7lb)
So my first weigh-in is tomorrow at Weight Watchers! Really excited but also apprehensive!
I lost nearly 2 Stone with the Discover Plan when I was 17 so im hoping that Pro-points will be good too!
Anyone got any tips?
Ive got exactly 2 Stone to lose to Goal 1 (WW Goal) and 2.5 Stone to Goal 2 (Personal Goal)
Not been having a good time recently which is why ive given up SW. So im looking forward to supporting everyone and having some great losses- did a mega shop at Tescos yesterday so i've got everything I need!

Cheers

Ruth
x

Hi i lost 5pp on first weigh in last week. Im loving pp so far although having previously done the discover plan (last year) i do find it scary having what seems like a zillion points!! xx

i lost 6lbs in my first week and 5lbs in my second week.... needless to say i am well chuffed :D

Amazing news Last_Attempt!! :D

Amazing news Last_Attempt!! :D
To be honest I was quite worried and wondered if I was doing the diet right:p Perhaps you could tell me? My average day over the past seven days has been:

Small pear and 1 point WW yoghurt, cup of tea with canderel and skimmed milk.

WW Lasagne and green salad, cup of tea.

WW Beef hotpot and small pear.

2 litres of water throughout the day and if I get sugar pangs, I drink rooibos with caramel.

Am I eating enough?

I've not done ProPoints, so I'm not sure how many you're allowed, etc. but it does look a little bit light in terms of food vs current weight. If you eat too little then you'll get lots of early weight loss then I could dry up. Just make sure you stick to your points! :)
x

Hi,

I joined last night and my leader told me I have 29 pro points. But after inputting my information on the website it says I have 33!!
Help?!?!?!?

Im 5 foot 10, 20 and 13 Stone and a girl!

Cheers

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Hi,

I joined last night and my leader told me I have 29 pro points. But after inputting my information on the website it says I have 33!!
Help?!?!?!?

Im 5 foot 10, 20 and 13 Stone and a girl!

Cheers

Ruth
x

My calc comes up with 33 too!

Although your calculator says 33, you leader would of based your points on your height, weight and age when you joined last week!
Maybe give her a call and ask her! If you change to 33 daily points per pay and its indeed incorrect you will be using 4 pp extra each day!
Good Luck with Pro Points :D

Thanks very much!
I did wonder if it was wrong as when I was last there I got more for my age- I used to have 25! (on points)
I did try to ring her last night but got a nasty reply from her husband :/
4pp is a lot so ill try to call her today again but for the time being ill eat 29? If I eat 29 then if she is right i wont have overeaten on 33 :)
Finding it quite hard actually, very hungry!

Ruth
x

littlechattart said:
Although your calculator says 33, you leader would of based your points on your height, weight and age when you joined last week!
Maybe give her a call and ask her! If you change to 33 daily points per pay and its indeed incorrect you will be using 4 pp extra each day!
Good Luck with Pro Points :D

But the leader would have used a calc to work it out. They do it no differently than us.

If you stick to 29 per day you could be depriving yourself and not getting all your body needs. Maybe as a compromise have 33 per day but cap yourself at 25 weeklies. That way the 'extra' points would have been accounted for.

Ok that sounds like a good idea!
I will save 24 :)
I will buy a calculator at the next meeting I think!

Thanks

Ruth
x

Back