Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

My first weigh in is tomorrow. I used all my weeklies- some at the beginning because I ate lunche worth 10 pro points and only realised when I calculated them when I got home! lol.
I want to use all my weeklies and gradually reduce them as time goes by. I want to loose the weight slow and steady so I will be less likely to put it back on!!
I don't feel like I'm on a diet. If I do loose ANYTHING, it will be magic, and I will be a true pro points worshipper! haha.

I lost 6.5lbs at my first weigh in. Tonight is my second - I want the 0.5lbs for my first Silver 7 haha

How'd it go flab2fab?! :)

I have first wi tonight since starting pp!! Very nervous. I do feel like I have lost weight, but I went to a morning class last week and need to go to an eve class this week! Which can't help! I am really enjoying it now, found the first couple of days very hard - getting used to the changes.

Wish me luck!

Great news Purple_Star!!

1st week i stayed the same :-0
8 weeks on i have lost excatly 1 stone today

yeahhhh

7lbs for me xx

I,ve been doing discover for ages and losing a steady 1lb a week but thought i'd give propoints a try to up the game a bit and i've put on 2lbs!!! Not going to risk putting anymore on so am straight back on to discover cos it'll take me 2 weeks to lose those pounds.Not a happy bunny...........

Ahh thats a pity. Im just new to WW and i have had three weigh ins to date. First week i was down 5.5lbs up .5 the following ans down 2.5 this week. So im happy with it. im still getting my head around the PP. I have over 6 stone to loose and i got my first silver seven on Monday evening.

lost 5.5 my first week - well chuffed!!!

Great news PrincessPea!!

Back