Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

Lost 4lb in my first week, and now I'm losing at a very steady 1lb a week :)

Hey my 2nd weigh in tonight, I lost 4.8 last week which pleased me, any loss is better than a gain though so il be happy as long as something has shifted tonight :D

My first weigh in is on tuesday so not sure yet. It seems to be a mixed bag as to whether pro points works as well as old points or not. I asked the leader and she seemed hesitant to say the weight loss was as fast but she said it is much more consistent. hmmm I guess I won't know till Tuesday! ;-)

Lost 1 n half pounds in my first week, everyone elses seems really good compared to mine .. :sigh: xxxx

I lost 9lb my first week and a total of 18lb after 3 weeks.Ok i know i have lots to lose but its really motivated me and im loving pro points.

First weigh in Monday and had lost 5lbs!! Whoop whoop!! :)

I am starting tomorrow. Hoping to have good week 1 and 2 losses to post!

Just had my first weigh in and lost 2lbs! I'm pretty happy with that. I have read about some people losing over 5/6lbs in the firdt week but i know everyone is different. It prob would have been more if I hadn't been weighed in the evening.

I lost 1.5 in my first week, was a bit disheartened as was expecting to lose more. 2nd week I lost 4.5, and I had had my birthday (and a bit of birthday cake) so was really happy. 3rd week lost 1 again disheartening. And this week I lost 6, and it had been totm so was absolutely ecstatic. 1lb to go for a stone!

I lost 4.5 lbs the first week and was thrilled with that.

Hi.
I lost four pounds in my first week - but nothing in my second.

I lost 7lbs first week and my hubbie lost 10lb!! Seem to be settling into an average of -1.5lbs for subsequent weeks now so happy with that.

Keep up the good work everyone. :)

Hi im new here started ww last week saturday! I lost -2.5lbs in my first week - although im only doing ww online so im not attending meetings and had used two different scales - so im hoping ther weighgt loss is correct! is -2.5lbs usual for the first week? I have seen some posts on here and people seem to be losing quite alot in the first week!
Is it advised to use all your points allowance for the day?

Good luck everyone!!
x

I only lost 1 in my first week which disappointed me as I followed it rigidly but my mum who didn't lost 4 in hers! Seems like most people on here and in my meeting lose loads in their first week- no fair! My highest loss in a week was 3 lbs (I also went way over ALL my ProPoints thanks to a gorgeous carvery so it doesn't make any sense :D) and I average around 0.5 lb a week which is a bit disheartening; I don't like halves but I'm going in the right direction... slowly. :) I have only had 3 gains though of no more than 1 lb which has come off a week later- and on 2 of them I knew why I gained. :D I'm happy, even though I sound like a moaning bag!

Hi Robin mcl.
The individual daily and the weekly points are designed so that you loose weight eating them all. If you eat less than your daily allowance you risk your body going into starvation mode and your metabolism slowing down -making it harder to loose. Sounds counter intuitive I know, but it's good science.

I only lost 1 in my first week which disappointed me as I followed it rigidly but my mum who didn't lost 4 in hers! Seems like most people on here and in my meeting lose loads in their first week- no fair! My highest loss in a week was 3 lbs (I also went way over ALL my ProPoints thanks to a gorgeous carvery so it doesn't make any sense :D) and I average around 0.5 lb a week which is a bit disheartening; I don't like halves but I'm going in the right direction... slowly. :) I have only had 3 gains though of no more than 1 lb which has come off a week later- and on 2 of them I knew why I gained. :D I'm happy, even though I sound like a moaning bag!
If you're losing, you're winning. If you know what I mean:D

I do, it's just I want a big loss too :( lol :)

Back