Gardening

babystar31

Gold Member
Anyon else finding they have new hobbies since starting exante? I used to hate doing my garden (probably cos i was so bloated, no energy etc). Now i have a new found love for it lol. Just been and bought us some fruit plants (tomato grape and bluberry) and seeds for a giant sunflower...some little mini scarecrows etc. Me and the wee boy are goin out to firstly tidy up the mess out there, and get working on making it nice! Gonna have to take before and after photos cos it is seriously a big messy weedy mess just now lol

That is SWMBO area of expertise, I just give lots of approval for her efforts...:cool:

I decided gardening was not for me when I found out there was no Kabab Tree....:(

lol i found gardening was not for me when i discovered id rather sit and watch a film with goodies. haha. cant do that now so gonna throw myself into the things i had stopped doing. have my trowel at the ready haha

I used to have a husband for those sort of activities! I would have the ideas, go out and buy what was needed then watch him create it lol. He's now got a lovely garden at his place, having taken all my ideas forward when we moved on, for him and his Thai bride to enjoy ha ha.
In my defense I have a back that doesn't like gardening and even pushing the mower up and down leaves me in a lot of pain for several days. I'm trying to train my OH but he hates gardening ;)

ah yeah well i dont have a husband or partner to do it for me boo. i dont cut the grass though, i pay someone to do that....LOL

A new fence has done it for me, lol. I always thought i hated gardening but since we put up a posh 6ft fence that hides the nosy, grumpy neighbours i've planted loads of veg seeds, loads of baskets and pots, and now i'm looking for some dwarf fruit trees. Just hope i can keep up the motivation to keep them watered.

aw my mum just got mini apple and pear trees, they are very cool looking, and u get loads of fruit off them apparently lol x

He's now got a lovely garden at his place, having taken all my ideas forward when we moved on, for him and his Thai bride to enjoy ha ha.

I'm thinking of ordering a couple of those to help SWMBO around the house.

Do they come fully trained?? :p

Oooo - love my gardening!! This is the first year I have bothered much in this house (despite being here for 3 years!) and me and the little ones have a a patio full of a rainbow of pots :) I feel a trip to buy more this weekend though as I have a mini greenhouse full of fuschia's that need potting on!!

I have to admit that the grass is in dire need of a cut but I didn't have the energy this weekend :eek:

The plum, apple and peach tree's are full of fruit as well as having loads of blackberries....although I won't be partaking in eating it all this year so will have to give it all to friends or there will just be lots of jams and the like in Xmas hampers this year LOL!!

I'm thinking of ordering a couple of those to help SWMBO around the house.

Do they come fully trained?? :p
:8855: They do but it's not cheap! They also wash you, cook weird rotting fish and perform sexual favours on demand. He just loves telling the kids that and as you can imagine they're mortified and really don't want to know lol

:8855: They also wash you, cook weird rotting fish and perform sexual favours on demand.

:love047: I am changing my religion to become a Morman Fundamentalist and ordering 3. We can all live on Thai Chicken Soup......:cool:

Back