Babystars diary-day 7....not well

How lovely of your mum to do that :) Good luck with the rest of the week, and I hope your headache goes away soon.

S x

Sorry, I just re-read your post and you said your headache has already gone, so yay for being headache free!! LOL!

I am lucky as I work in a hospital so have been able to pill pop whenever the headache has hit me :eek:

Yeah susie its a nightmare tho eh. Its gone for now, but it will be back! Im carrying my ibuprofen everywhere with me until the lovely ketosis kicks in lol x

my mum says she's buying me something designer if i get back to a size 12. i hope she's started saving cause i'm thinking something vivienne westwood...mmmm...

i tried so much to get into cd porridge but blergh, didnt enjoy!! x

Glad to hear the headache has gone... lets hope ketosis kicks in soon :)

Thanks :) Headache reappeared tonight but an ibuprofen and a big glass of water and its gone again. Argh! lol

Off to bed now. Day 2 went without any hiccups. Had cambridge diet porridge for lunch, veg soup for dinner and a banana shake for supper. Im not overly keen on banana anything but i have to say it is fast becoming my favourite shake....so yummy!

Managed 4 litres today....was mega thirsty so im happy wi that! xx

Its the dreaded day 3. Day 3 is always a baddie for me.....have woken up with a killer of a headache....feel yuck. So just gonna keep my head down and get on with it.

Hope everyone else is well x

Keep going Mandy, you know you'll be feeling great in a day or two.

I actually feel a bit fed up that I am going to be eating again while away! Crazy isn't it, you just get used to this plan over the weeks until it seems normal. I can't believe I have done 4 weeks now! :)

Keep up the good work it will soon fly by and you'll have those 4 stones shifted before you know it and that £100 crispy pounds in your hands!! LOL! :D

S x

Thanks :) Yeah i expected to feel like this so nothing unusual! Will just drink more th next day or 2 til it passes. The weight loss is worth it eh lol x

bleurghhhhh

thats all i can say after eating my tomato soup. it has the same effect every time...yuck!

So because i struggle most on day 3 generally....i split my 2 shake packs, so ive had half a banana this morning, half a vanilla and coffee, made the other half banana into an ice lolly for later and gonna have another half vanilla coffee later. Seems to have done the trick....cos ive had 3 meals and still have 2 half packs for tonight....im happy!

Ooh, pack splitting... good work! I've never done that but it's a brill idea as I get ravenous in the late afternoon but don't want to have a full pack otherwise I'll want to eat at night. Thanks for the tip... and ref the tomato soup... euwwww!

Thank GOODNESS I have some LL stuff left over to substitute with!

A xx

Thanks my lovelies :D I feel great just now and have that weird metalic taste in my mouth so im hoping this is ketosis kicking in!

I split my packs quite often....it really helps! Im a night-time eater but hate leaving my soup too late.....this way i can always have something later on. Think im gonna do it more often cos today has been much better.

oh i knowwhat u mean too, i still have some cambridge diet shakes and porridge left. i LOVE the porridge but only have 3 left so gonna try keep them for days when im strugglin a bit more lol x

Morning :D

Well for the first day this week ive woken up without a headache....and i have the weird metalic taste in my mouth...YIPEE!!

Ive woken up in ketosis as well. Only drawback is that Im generally not feeling great the day I go into ketosis but should be all good from tomorrow.

Back