garlic mushrooms

Lilster

hiya can some one help me? i love garlic mushrooms and was wondering if there is anyway i can make them with fewer syns. also does any one know the syn value for golden wonder potnoodles chicken flavour please :D thanks every1

i made breaded mushrooms last week and garlic mayo to dip them in

just flour egged and breadcrumbed (2slices of nimble blitzed up-heb) and bunged in oven. only tiniest bit of flour used prob only 1 syn

then just crushed garlic and mixed it in with el mayo-felt v naughty!

im sure you could do some concoction with mushrooms garlic and quark and perhaps bit of stock to make the other type

hiya hun i use my laughing cow hex a choice to make my creamy garlic mushrooms

peel and slice your mushrooms and put them in a sauce pan with a dash of water some garlic and adash of worcestershire sauce if you like it once they cook through lower the heat and stir in your laughing cows and if your following red or green and have the extra a choice left you could always grate in a little chedder there yummy

yummy

I love garlic mushrooms with a cooked brekkie believe it or not - not the breaded ones obviously, cos that would be weird :D

Anyway, normally i fry them with lots of oil and garlic granules, but I have been doing them on the george foreman - simply slicing them and popping them on, with a squirt of frylight, for a few mins, then turn and another squirt and a good shake of the garlic granules and lid down for a bit and et voila! yummy, and absolutely no difference to frying them in the taste xx

I make my garlic mushrooms by chopping or slicing the mushrooms and placing them into a hot pan sprayed with fry light. Simply add a dash of garlic puree and stir, yummy! x

Yes, plenty of sliced button mushrooms. Mmm I love them too, craving them now lol!! x

My favourite garlic mushroom dish is: use either the button or portobelo mushrooms, remove the stalks & chop finely & saute with garlic, chopped onion & bacon (optional), mix with low fat phili cheese & grated cheese...pop this mix onto the mushrooms & bake in the oven for approx 15/20 mins....scrummy!

These recipes sound very appealing - will have to try some of them out - thanks!

SOunds Delish

All the recipes sound amazing. Can't wait to try the one with laughing cow. Maybe some Philadelphia when I'm on a green day

kim63 said:
My favourite garlic mushroom dish is: use either the button or portobelo mushrooms, remove the stalks & chop finely & saute with garlic, chopped onion & bacon (optional), mix with low fat phili cheese & grated cheese...pop this mix onto the mushrooms & bake in the oven for approx 15/20 mins....scrummy!

Hey Kim

What would be the syn value on your recipe? Fancy doing garlic mushrooms on top of our fillet steak for tomorrow nights tea x

Hey Kim

What would be the syn value on your recipe? Fancy doing garlic mushrooms on top of our fillet steak for tomorrow nights tea x

Obviously depending on the amounts you use, there are no syns involved just healthy extra's.......the phili cheese & grated cheese can be 2 x HEa, the bacon is optional so depending on what day you're doing is whether you syn it or have as a HEb or nothing if you're on a red day. Hope that makes sense!

hiya hun i use my laughing cow hex a choice to make my creamy garlic mushrooms

peel and slice your mushrooms and put them in a sauce pan with a dash of water some garlic and adash of worcestershire sauce if you like it once they cook through lower the heat and stir in your laughing cows and if your following red or green and have the extra a choice left you could always grate in a little chedder there yummy

Hubby and I just tried this - lovely! :D

Back