Garlic salt + extra light salad cream??

kirstyjade

I know there not allowed on ss+ but iv seen a few people mention garlic salt and wondered if its ever brought them out of ketosis? And also the extra extra light salad cream? Im planning to have a ss+ day on saturday and have iceburg lettece and a bolied egg with garlic salt and salad cream yuuum

No, extra light salad cream won't be allowed, if it's not on the list you can't have it!
As for the garlic salt it will surely just make you retain water, best just to have the egg and lettuce.
I could have swore you said you were starting slimming world hun, have you had a change of plan?!

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, ?

Yh i was going to start SW but i know what im like if i start eating i will never stop so i really want to stick to this until i lose 9 stone and then im going to try SW .... Really gutted about the salt and salad cream but oh well lettece and egg will have to do

Swap the salad cream for balsamic vinegar :) its really nice and won't affect ketosis. Not sure on the garlic salt, I've never had it but I've got some in the cupboard! Is it nice?

What on earth is garlic salt?? Defo dont have it though salt is a massive water retainer!!!

Well, i've always put a tiny bit of salt on my eggs - I seriously couldn't eat them otherwise. Never put salt on my salad, because I've always used balsamic vinegar - and you can buy a balsamic vinegar spray - you know, like Spray Lite.

Lx

I put the tiniest bit of pink Himalayan salt in stir fry otherwise it tastes sickening. Apparently it's healthier than normal salt and the smallest amount is enough to give it flavour.

Last edited:
Back