GAS....

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Scarybush, 3 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Scarybush

Scarybush Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Heya guys...sorry for the subject matter,
    but just wondering is anyone else a bit GAS.e I'm on Exante 3 days now and between shakes, bars, and soups..I get all blotted and GAS.e...I've just started going out with someone and don't want it to be happening while their around..Its imbrassing...
    Just wondering is there anything I can take to stop it that won't take me out of Ketosis.. It's really bad at night when I lay down in Bed.. but i'm going to the toilet just fine..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. OneTwoFour

OneTwoFour Losing it!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.53%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I'm not suffering but my sister, who is also on Exante, is. The bloating has been so bad that she's had to stop. She can't work out why either, as the individual contents wouldn't normally affect her.

4. Scarybush

Scarybush Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I think I mite try just the Shake and soup, without the bars for a few days and see if anything eases, but I did pick up some Gas Ease tablets, they seem to be free of ingredients we can't have

5. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

I used to have this problem when i was eating the bars. They left me really bloated to the point of having a sore tum. Kind of gassy too (what a lovely topic haha)...but since stopping them ive had no probs so i put it down to that xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.