GAS....

Scarybush

Heya guys...sorry for the subject matter,
but just wondering is anyone else a bit GAS.e I'm on Exante 3 days now and between shakes, bars, and soups..I get all blotted and GAS.e...I've just started going out with someone and don't want it to be happening while their around..Its imbrassing...
Just wondering is there anything I can take to stop it that won't take me out of Ketosis.. It's really bad at night when I lay down in Bed.. but i'm going to the toilet just fine..

I'm not suffering but my sister, who is also on Exante, is. The bloating has been so bad that she's had to stop. She can't work out why either, as the individual contents wouldn't normally affect her.

I think I mite try just the Shake and soup, without the bars for a few days and see if anything eases, but I did pick up some Gas Ease tablets, they seem to be free of ingredients we can't have

I used to have this problem when i was eating the bars. They left me really bloated to the point of having a sore tum. Kind of gassy too (what a lovely topic haha)...but since stopping them ive had no probs so i put it down to that xx

Back