gastric band hypnotherapy

Well put on weight over Christmas 2lbs.:( Not gonna beat myself up over it. Gonna keep up with the hypnotherapy as feel it has eased my binging. Feel I will see better results in the new year. :thumbup:

Hi everybody ,had my hypno band fitted yesterday,everything going great at moment ,dont feel hungry at all,get full after few mouthfulls and havent fancied anything naughty,can actually feel tightening in my stomach as though gastric band is there,fingers crossed this is going to work for me

Thats brill Mfcgaz.

Happy new year everyone and wishing everyone big losses this year:D. I've restarted listening to gastric band hypnotherapy session1. 3 days in and ready to take on 2014.

I use Sue Peckam Easy loss virtual gastric band surgery. Its available on Android and apple. There's also Paul Mckennas which is very popular.

Happy new year everyone! My Christmas gain was 3lb which I was very pleased with as it's not unheard of for me to gain 8lb over Christmas and new year in the past! Listened to my CD as soon as I got back from my New Year break yesterday and straight back to normality today. I spent a lot of this holiday season worrying a little about the scales but also knowing that if (When!) I hit all my goals this year, next Christmas I won't care about what the scales say :D

I do the Paul McKenna system. Best thing I ever did :)

happy new year love and here is to 2014 xxx

Thanks for the replies. I have ordered Paul Mckenna..very nervous and excited to start! Never done anything like this before and must abit I'm abit dubious. Fingers crossed it works for me x

Paul McKenna has worked for me, I've lost 3st with what seems to be no effort! Read the book fully when it arrives and listen to the DVD whenever you feel the need. It's a fantastic system

A hypnotherapy session was on one of the voucher sites yesterday. I was tempted but funds are tight after xmas but I will keep an eye out later in the year I think. There was also one for a colonic but strangely enough I'm not as keen on that one ;)

3lbs off this week :D. Had a Shaky start with new year day but cravings for rich food definitely reduced.

Now the festive period has passed we can all look ahead to an exciting year with many losses along the way :D

I lost 2lbs. I put all meals in a very small plastic container to measure. 2014 is going to be a good year ...:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back