gastric band hypnotherapy

Woooooo just got my appointment confirmed for 29th of this month at 6pm! So excited. This WILL be the day that changes my life! x

I love the letter Tina, I think it's important that all experiences, good or bed, are shared and if therapists aren't doing it right they need to know and so do we! As this is a proceedure that requires recommendations for best successes I think it's really important to let people know if there are bad practitioners out there

I think it's definately worth giving him a chance to put it right. And he really does need to know if he is unintentionally doing things wrong. I hope he can put it right for you hun, that would be a good result

Hi all
Sorry not been on lately as a major stressful family issue at the moment

Goldie, good on you for writing that letter, putting it down in writing may not get your money back bit it's a release & a load of your chest. I hope he is able to make up for his wrong. Good luck with Adrian.

I'm in my iPhone walking so I'm unable to scroll back previous pages to find out who had their session yesterday and who had theirs postponed till tomorrow but I look forward to reading the update x

Well I was on my way to my appt on wednesday evening and the lady phoned me to cancel! She was poorly, however she did say I could still go but thinking about it she was poorly and she wouldn't have been able to offer me 100%!! So I postponed it to next Wednesday!

Good luck for today x

First appointment went amazing and its been 1 week almost since and i have really cut down on food and my coca cola (which i am very addicted to) so i am feeling very positive, next appointment is the 23rd so fingers crossed xx

That's great! It seems to take ages for the second session to come round but it's worth the wait

That's brilliant mum1022, can I ask why there is such a wait between sessions? I have my first session tom so preparing myself for a wait between sessions if needed!

What a shame pepshouse, but you are totally right to wait until she can offer you 100%!

My first session is tom night I am mega excited about it all now! I am soooo ready to start the rest of my life and get thin and healthy! Most of all fpor me but also for my kids and hubby. My hubby met me when I was 8 1/2 stone and size 8/10, fast forward 8yrs and i'm now 14st 13lb and literally busting out of size 18's and refusing to go in to a 20 as I believed (for me) there would be no way back once I got in to the 20's. I am only 5ft 2" aswell so the weight really does show on me. My husband has been amazing though and has never made me feel unloved or pushed me in to losing weight but deep down I know he would love to see me slimmer again, for me and my confidence. I hope this works.

I think the gap in between is for the work you have to do at home like the food/mood diaries etc. Also to digest what you have learnt about yourself in the first session and to make changes that will make the secon session more effective. The only failure story that's been talked about on here was the only one where there was no real gap between sessions!

Now talked my mum into having it done!! The gap thing...in Spain where it derives they do it over a weekend and charge a fortune don't they??
I think a gap is good your body and head need to adjust and that can't be done overnight x

Hi everyone,

went for my first session on Mon and she was amazing!! Really intelligent woman, works with the police, nhs, womens aid, shelter and sleep scotland. She was a teacher for a long time before taking up councelling, cbt and hypnotising. She taled to me for over an hour asking millions of questions about myself, why I eat ect before hypnotising me for 45mins. She discussed with me in depth the hypnoband anhd said that from what I have told her I could really gain from a mixture of both the hypnoband and also cbt and something called the write diet which she also does, she said she would not charge me any extra for the mixture she just felt it would be very beneficial for me. I am home with a cd from the write diet to listen to every night until my next session next Tues. Track 1 is the write diet and track 2 is more a confidence building track. Her councelling skills came right in to play and she actually had me in tears, you can tell why she works with womens aid!! Anyway, I am feeling pretty confident this is going to work. I already haen't eating anything "naughty" and feel I don't want to, I am hungry but I eat healthily already and don't think about it.

One question about being hypnotised though - can you remember everything that's been said ect? Nikki said that i would remember everything and might even feel like im not being hypnotised as I will be very conscious and may have thought hypnotism would mean I would be in a state of sleep which I would not be and I wasn't. I felt very relaxed but totally with it and did a couple of times feel like it was going on on iykwim lol!

On my first session I didn't feel like I was under at all but the second one I can't remember parts of it

Had my first appt last night! It was ace! Feel great about it all and realise I need to take control of this! Just the same with the cbt it amazed me what I disclosed and felt very emotional!
She has said I must take more tine for me! And when I do, use it to pamper myself! So I'm drawing up a chart with rewards for me and these will include hot bubbly bath, quite lye down in my room, magazine time etc I know these things should be normal anyway but actually if I have any spare time it is always focused on oh or 3 Boys x

That's great pepshouse!

Goldie - that's the thing, I dont know if I could have moved when she done it, I feel like I prob could have though but with the cd I def can move and I do move about to get more comfy ect so does that mean I def am not under?

morning all,
well , im home and weighed myself this morning after 3 weeks on the cruise ship .... im exactly the same !! im delighted , i really do gain allot usually , tends to be about 7 lb per week so by rights ive done so well , theres this little (diet monster addict ) part of me thinking but shame i didnt loose anything , duhhhh !!! i usually have to spend a few months getting back to where i was before the trip . guess its just that more more attitude , but i am actually over the moon :0), just need to carry on now but with my active lifestyle here it should start gradually coming off again :0)

anyway hope you ladies are all doing really well x
have a fab sunday
sue xx:D

Hi can I join your thread? I am going for my first session in the first I am hoping to get so tips etc from you guys xxx

welcome nats1
xx

Back