gastric band hypnotherapy

I've decided not to bother. It's a lot of money really, more than I can afford. And especially more than I can warrant spending on something like this at the moment, especially when it could not work. But she doesn't have any appointments until the middle of December anyway and they're all in the week, during the day, which I can't do.

caroline g said:
I've decided not to bother. It's a lot of money really, more than I can afford. And especially more than I can warrant spending on something like this at the moment, especially when it could not work. But she doesn't have any appointments until the middle of December anyway and they're all in the week, during the day, which I can't do.

I was lucky enough to find an offer on groupon i have seen some in the past for coventry/birmingham area. Mine cost 60.00 for 3 sessions and it is the best thing i have ever done cause now i stop when i am full and my husband doesnt sabbotage me i am in control now nobody else i have lost 10lbs in 7 weeks and for me it is fantastic, i am at slimming world but mostly for the scales as at the moment i have been recommended by my doctor xxx good luck x

Hi people,

Thought I check in... I've been away regarding work. Often a stress period for me and emotional eating. I'm in total control now. Had my band fitted September 2010. I've lost over 2 stone and feeling fantastic. I just wished I'd met this man sooner. He's taught me to take back control and don't just leave it to will power.

Great to continue hearing other peoples successes.

Lucy...x

Well another crazy week my little girl been back in hospital :-( plus it's * week so really fancying bad things but I haven't been reaching for them weird!!!!! Taken to eating crackers and cheese spread for lunch then not really having much else as still full!! I go to the fridge think I want something then close it as I not actually hungry lol!! Xxxxxxx

great he !!! i keep thinking this must be what its like to be naturally slim without a life time of food obsession behind you ..... hope youre little one recovers well and quickly ***huggs***

well after saying all that i have stuffed my face this morning i now feel rubbish sick and fed up! :'-( i knew i was doing it and wasnt hungry and i was telling myself to stop however i didnt i am so cross with myself!! oh well put it behind me and learn from my silly mistake!! how is everyone doing any exciting plans for the weekend?? xxxxx

Don't be cross with yourself hun, why did you do it? I think you can use it to develop if you know why then you can work out how to avoid repeating it. Hope you are feeling better now x

i did it because i was bored and felt rubbish * week doesnt help but isnt the only reason, i havent had anything else to eat today but i have had few drinks as been out still feel bloated and blurghh i need to give myself a talking to really hehe!! xxxxxxx

This week has been good. Eaten just 3 meals a day with no snacks. Not been hungry once. Am suffering badly with constipation though, need to up my fluids during the day. Weighing in on Sunday but feeling much better already, it's nice going to bed not feeling all bloated and stuffed.

Nats hope you feel better soon.

Good morning right new day new start I am going to listen to my body it's worked for the last 9 weeks so back to it :) xxxxxxxx

I've spent a few weeks trying to get hold of Adrian for my next cd - getting increasingly pi$$ed off chasing him too. Grrrr

EDIT - just spoke to his PA, he's calling me tonight. Phew!

Hi goldie, I had the same problem with Adrian, getting a response from him was a nightmare. It took 3 weeks from initial email & subsequent texts before I got a reply, then it took a further 10 days before I recieved my follow up cd becuase it has been sat in the outgoing tray. Didn't mention it previously as I did not want to come across as the one who moans about everything.

I do feel the session worked for me but for the price you pay, the promised aftercare needs improvement. I found my initial cd difficult to visualise as the scene that I had described in my questionnaire was not what was used on the cd, therefore making the cd less personalised. Personalisation seemed to be at the beginning & the end.

With all that said & done, I still say that the session helped me & I can't wait to be mobile (still recovering from foot surgery) to be able to workout & see more results :)
Debs

Well after moaning on I lost 1 and half lb lol ! I thought that after care with Adrian was meant to be good ? Keep phoning and complaining !!?!! Cxxx

Another week almost over... Don't feel the need to weigh myself anymore. I know I'm losing weight by my bank balance...lol. Having to buy new clothes. That is one of Carl's techniques. He say's to go out & buy something 'new' you would like to wear in the near future and hang it somewhere you will see it every time you get up and go to bed. Close your eyes each time and visualise and focus on wearing that item.

Just another smart technique to use. I got a general C.D. and a personal one to reinforce each day. It's still a wonderful success for me.

What is slightly worrying... Did anyone watch 'This morning' yesterday. Talking about giving 11 year olds gastric band surgery. This is scary. Surely try this technique 1st.

Lucy...xx

No I didn't see that but I agree that's scary! I think education for the kids and the parents would be the first step at that age!

goldie71 said:
well, I just weighed myself and have lost a stone since my band was fitted. Whilst I'm a bit annoyed at the lack of aftercare I have received I'm still happy to have lost a stone. I never got my phone call from Adrian, he did email me yesterday to tell me not to worry abut slipping - the habits I have formed took years to make and slipping is something that's inevitable sometimes. He's posted my next cd which he says I will find more powerful and it should get me back on track. I hope so.
Keep on going everyone x

How long has it taken to lose a stone? On the plus side u have lost a stone without trying really haven't u?? Well done a stone is a lot of weight xxxxx

goldie71 said:
Hi Nats,
since the 17th Sept, so about six weeks? I lost 11lb in the first 2 weeks which is why I feel everything changed about 4 weeks ago - about the time I was trying to get Adrian to respond to my emails! Had he done that, I'd have lost a lot more by now.
anyway, like you said, it's not really taken much effort on my part, aside from the fact I started running 5km a week the day I saw Adrian. I eat what I want, yes, so I'm happy overall. xx :D

I had mine beg sept too I have lost 1 stone 3 lb I am losing about 1 lb a week now but I am eating drinking doing what I like so I am happy with that. Do u listen to the cd every day? My hypno man said I should talk to my band if I want to eat actually ask the band if I am hungry sound bit strange but it works! If u had joined a slimming club would u of given up by now or list the same amount of weight?? Xxxxx

I started running 5km a week the day I saw Adrian. I eat what I want, yes, so I'm happy overall. xx :D

Goldie once again congrats on a great weight loss! And wow on the running. I envy you, I so wish I could walk let alone run :( but as soon as my foot heals you won't see me for dust

I would of given up by now and it took me 4 months to lose a stone so I deffo no that this is working for me. My mum works with a surgeon who does the op for real and he has started referring people for this now to try it out. Xxx

how are you all doing ladies ? it all seems to have gone quiet xxx

Back