gastric band hypnotherapy

Heatherleigh, I listen to them on alternate nights. It's never force closed on me yet, I don't know if its a phone or an app thing.

Goldie, that's terrible! I hope you are all ok and recovering from the shock x

Got back from my long holidays last week (nine weeks away and a few lbs heavier) and have come on here to catch up with all the news.

Goldie, how awful. I'm really sorry to hear of your burglary. I hope you're all ok and recovering.

So you've contacted Adrian again and had no reply. Not surprised.

Taz glad you're back on track and losing again.

Heatherleigh, I agree with all Goldie says. I saw Adrian at the same time as Goldie and he is really nice but his aftercare is not very good.

Jon, it's nice to hear from a Hypnotherapist. I wish I had gone to someone local so I could go for top ups.

I'm really struggling at the moment, I'm going to start listening to the CD's from the begining again and hope to get back on track.

I've read a lot about this but I wanted to do some more research before even considering it. I'll look for the other thread that was started

Hello People,

I thought I pop in & say Hi.

I can't believe it's been a Year since my Hypnosis Gastric Band by Carl Dourish. If you've been following my story, it's been a total success. I still listen to the motivational recording maybe twice a month, just because it's so relaxing. I'm at my Goal weight and have taken up running after the London Olympics. GET ME!

Hope your all doing well?

Lucy...x

Wow, fantastic news x x

Unfortunately it didn't work for me, but am plodding along low-carbing as that way of eating works for me xx

I've been looking into this technique. I'm due to see Adrian Matthams in Maidstone next month. But after reading this topic I'm a little concerned. Any advice please.

Thank you.

Carol

Not sure I can offer advice really, as it didn't work for me, but it has worked for some :). All I would say is check to,see if this is the same person who Goldie had as I believe his aftercare is not good.......could have the wrong guy tho, but would be a good idea to check.......a lot of ppl are having good results with slim pods from the Thinking Slimmer website and there is a section for slimpodders.......go and have a look at that :) might be a cheaper option x

Thank you Dawn,

Yes, I think it is the same person. I've found a few others in Kent. So I will call them and make a proper decision. I let you know how it goes.

Carol.

Thanks Dawn,

I've just finished a free skype consultation with Carl Dourish. The gentleman Lucy went to visit. It was a great chat. Spoke for ages. Really made me feel at ease. Explained his training and whats involved from me. Told me about other methods he would teach me.

Only problem, he's got a 6 week waiting list. So i'm going to wait till November for my session with him. Least its only a couple of weeks longer than seeing Adrian. He's already sent me a free induction via email so that i can get used to his voice. So good customer service without me even asking or forking out any money.

I will let people know how it goes.

Carol.

Thanks Dawn,

I've just finished a free skype consultation with Carl Dourish. The gentleman Lucy went to visit. It was a great chat. Spoke for ages. Really made me feel at ease. Explained his training and whats involved from me. Told me about other methods he would teach me.

Only problem, he's got a 6 week waiting list. So i'm going to wait till November for my session with him. Least its only a couple of weeks longer than seeing Adrian. He's already sent me a free induction via email so that i can get used to his voice. So good customer service without me even asking or forking out any money.

I will let people know how it goes.

Carol.

That sounds really good ....I'm impressed x November will soon be here!

Can't believe my luck, Just had an email from Carl. He's got a cancelation on Monday and offered the slot to me. Can't wait, will keep you all up-to-date. Might even do a diary.

Carol.x

Had my band fitted today. Hypnosis was a wonderful feeling. Had many questions answered. I do feel different and feel that the band is fitted. No signs of craving for custard creams this time of night. Carl taught me the tapping technique. Worked well on my need for mars bar.

Can't wait for next week.

Carol.

CarolHill said:
Had my band fitted today. Hypnosis was a wonderful feeling. Had many questions answered. I do feel different and feel that the band is fitted. No signs of craving for custard creams this time of night. Carl taught me the tapping technique. Worked well on my need for mars bar.

Can't wait for next week.

Carol.

All sounds good, really pleased for you xx

Sounds fantastic, enjoy the rest of your journey and the pounds dropping off:)?

Well it's been two days since my hypnosis band. Been listening to my mp3 everyday. Following the instructions given to me. Not going to weigh myself till next Monday. I am eating smaller meals and feel more relaxed. I've done the tapping technique and it works.

So it's all good sofar.

Carol..x

Is the tapping technique eft? If so it's great & there is loss of info about it online to help with other areas of life. Glad it's working.

Back