gastric band hypnotherapy

Subscribing as I too will be having hypnotherapy to lose weight.

I have a therapist who works with the thrive programme- not sure whether you're familiar with that but the last 4 sessions will be the hypno band. I really really hope it helps.

Hi and welcome to the thread. I hadn't heard of the Thrive Programme but have since looked it up and it seems interesting. I am sure you have researched your options and therefore must have trust in the therapist you have choosen. I wiah you all the best on your journey and please come back ad tell us all of your experience. Take good care! Jo x

Thank you Jo :)
The first two sessions are all thrive based and then the last 4 are the hypnoband.. Will let you know for sure how I get on x

I've recently (4 weeks ago)' read and listened to Paul Mckennas Hypnotic gastric band.. I was and still am sceptical, as I simply don't believe in mumbo jumbo rubbish.. But I honestly have to say, something's happening..

i have been on every diet known to man, from lighter life to fad diets.. Some I lost a little weight, but it never stayed off, and I just doubled what I'd lost.

i am obese, but this new way of eating seems to be working...

I have lost over 30lb in the last four weeks, and I feel fantastic.

Normally I would eat a sandwich whilst making one!.. And be constantly eating others leftovers, and munching thru crisps etc, and thinking nothing of eating a full meal, then scoffing bread whist ensconced in the kitchen.

But this has stopped, completely... I can just manage to eat half a sandwich, or 1 slice of toast for breakfast, then I fill full the whole day, then I will cook a normal meal, and dish mine up on a side plate, and I'd be lucky if I manage to eat half of it, whereas normally I would eat at least 5 toast for breakfast with eggs bacon etc, then lunch with crisps, and a dinner 4 times the size that I can manage now....

I have also started to make healthier options.. Now previous salad was no friend of mine.. If it were walking towards me, I would cross the road!...but now, I simply love it!, and can't figure out why.

also, previously I would drink at least 2 litres of diet Pepsi a day, now I thought this was fine, as it was diet...but after recent news reports claiming that the sweeteners used, makes your body produce sugar, which in fact turns to fat, making you gain weight, I have completely stopped drinking it, yet 5 weeks ago, when the news reports were rife, and I wasn't using the hypnotic gastric band, I didn't care for stopping drinking the diet Pepsi.. But now, I am making healthier options, and it's all down to the hypnotism.

quite a few of my family members are doing this and are doing well, and my husband has lost over 3 stone too....

give it a try, you've nothing to lose.

xx

That's excellent MissMiff!

I think I really need to get mine redone. I soooo desperately need to get this weight off and fast! My original therapist is too far away to keep going back to for top up sessions so I will have to go to someone closer. And I think I need to look at the therapy as more of a sustained and long term thing rather than a one shot and off I go. I know it works as my original therapy worked really well, but it's not forever and for it to continue working I think top ups are essential until it becomes a conscious and unconscious way of being

I've recently (4 weeks ago)' read and listened to Paul Mckennas Hypnotic gastric band.. I was and still am sceptical, as I simply don't believe in mumbo jumbo rubbish.. But I honestly have to say, something's happening..

i have been on every diet known to man, from lighter life to fad diets.. Some I lost a little weight, but it never stayed off, and I just doubled what I'd lost.

i am obese, but this new way of eating seems to be working...

I have lost over 30lb in the last four weeks, and I feel fantastic.

Normally I would eat a sandwich whilst making one!.. And be constantly eating others leftovers, and munching thru crisps etc, and thinking nothing of eating a full meal, then scoffing bread whist ensconced in the kitchen.

But this has stopped, completely... I can just manage to eat half a sandwich, or 1 slice of toast for breakfast, then I fill full the whole day, then I will cook a normal meal, and dish mine up on a side plate, and I'd be lucky if I manage to eat half of it, whereas normally I would eat at least 5 toast for breakfast with eggs bacon etc, then lunch with crisps, and a dinner 4 times the size that I can manage now....

I have also started to make healthier options.. Now previous salad was no friend of mine.. If it were walking towards me, I would cross the road!...but now, I simply love it!, and can't figure out why.

also, previously I would drink at least 2 litres of diet Pepsi a day, now I thought this was fine, as it was diet...but after recent news reports claiming that the sweeteners used, makes your body produce sugar, which in fact turns to fat, making you gain weight, I have completely stopped drinking it, yet 5 weeks ago, when the news reports were rife, and I wasn't using the hypnotic gastric band, I didn't care for stopping drinking the diet Pepsi.. But now, I am making healthier options, and it's all down to the hypnotism.

quite a few of my family members are doing this and are doing well, and my husband has lost over 3 stone too....

give it a try, you've nothing to lose.

xx

That is fantastic!!!

I bet you feel so good- 30 lbs in a month? Blimey, that's flipping brilliant!! Lol well done u xxx

Thank you for the congratulations...

As for you Taz...thats why I have opted for the book and trance cd for my hypnotic gastric band, as you can refer the the book whenever you need or want, and you can listen to the trance cd once a month to readjust your hypnotic band and mind..

I cannot wait til Thursday, weigh in day!...Wish me luck xxx

Wow that's really comprehensive! Do you mind me asking ho much that costs? It looks like an expensive program!

Good luck for Tomorrows WI MissMiff, although I'm sure you don't need luck ;)

I can hardly believe it..

This weeks loss is 12lb..

So thats 42lb in less than 5 weeks!

I couldnt be happier!

Good luck to you too.. xxxxxxx

Wow!!!

Sorry I'm a bit slow lol are you just doing the PM cd?

Yes I am..

Its fantastic...I eat less all day, than I would of for a snack...! I dont feel like I am missing out at all.. And savouring and thoroughly enjoying every mouthful!

I think everyone should try it!...

x

Yes I am..

Its fantastic...I eat less all day, than I would of for a snack...! I dont feel like I am missing out at all.. And savouring and thoroughly enjoying every mouthful!

I think everyone should try it!...

x

Aww that is fantastic :) I wish you all the best for the slimmer journey you're on Hun x

Wow! Well done MissMiff, that is amazing!!!

Jo, that sounds really good. I would be prepared to pay that for something so complete

Loving your positive thinking!

I am still hyped up on my Paul McKenna Hypnotic Gastric band!.. Another 7.5lb off..

I also took the plunge this week, and started exercising via xbox... wow, its fantastic, it gives me goals to achieve, and really is helping me out!

I have also signed up to do the 'race for life' for cancer research at the end of July...so I have 5 months to get more of this weight off, so I can actually yake part!..

Feeling so much different in myself.. Still have a huge amount to go, and I know I will get there!

Curves was all the rage a few years ago but I never really looked into it. I don't think we have one locally though so it wouldn't be convenient for me. Glad it is working for you and you are enjoying it

Back