gastric band hypnotherapy

Oh that's good then. If eel sick went out for lunch with a friend and forgot to watch what I was eating ate a whole meal whoops! Feel like my tum is gonna explode

​It's funny, cus if you don't eat mindfully you can get more in but you soon feel it after. I have done that a few time like if I am chatting with friends whilst eating then soon after I feel so ill and instantly regret it. I love it though as I know that means that it's working

That's good to know that your body let's you know when your ate too much, well tea and lunch were fine, I ate till I was full, I even went shopping earlier and normally if its a reduced cake/pastry/pie/doughnut, its in my basket as I feel compelled to have it. Tonight I looked and had no urge, I walked away, this feels so strange and alien to how I am normally, I wonder if its all a dream and I'm going to wake up !!!

It does kinda feel like that doesn't it?! Now when I go shopping I look at things and think "That looks nice" then I think "but I don't want it" and put it back. Such a good feeling

That's the best thing!... Not wanting and needing the naughties... It really gives me a boost to walk away from bad things.. I love this new was of eating now... And I am just 13lb off of losing 100lb now... And my smile is bigger than a Cheshire cats! Xxxx

Wow 87lb that's incredible. How often do u guys listen to the trance?

I listen to it once a month... it just gives me a boost, and a kick, ..I do realise when i need it, as i feel that i start wanting to pick, and sit in the fridge surrounded by cake and cheese...!

I must admit that i listened to it two nights in a row. Mainly as i wasn't sure that i'd actually listened to it the first time. I think im gonna test myself with a little bit of chocolate tonight as it does say to eat what you want and i feel like a little bit of chocolate

I must admit that i listened to it two nights in a row. Mainly as i wasn't sure that i'd actually listened to it the first time. I think im gonna test myself with a little bit of chocolate tonight as it does say to eat what you want and i feel like a little bit of chocolate

i have chocolate every night.. Even tho chocolate didn't play a huge part in my weight gain, it was just huge meals, bread and pastries... But I have 3 malteasers every evening.. And I cherish those little dark circles of love ! They're my bit of special..

That's the best thing!... Not wanting and needing the naughties... It really gives me a boost to walk away from bad things.. I love this new was of eating now... And I am just 13lb off of losing 100lb now... And my smile is bigger than a Cheshire cats! Xxxx
Wow I am totally in awe of you! My loss is slow but it's a loss so I will take it! Ha ha

I seem to need it every few days. But the book says once a month
He does say that you can listen to it as often as you feel you need to and that some people listen every day!

As I am going on holiday on Sunday I am going to have a listen on Saturday evening to make sure I am 'fresh' when I am away :D

Well i got the chocolate but it was actually for the OH, he offered me a few squares and ............................. I refused !!!!!!
I was going to have an options hot chocolate with some mini marshmallows but i went to make it and realised i wasn't hungry but just wanted the taste of something sweet so i had 12 of the mini marshmallows and i could walk away. also I've just put man vs food on the tv, normally I look at the challenges and reckon I could usually finish them, i looked and could only see a small bit i thought i could realistically eat.
I think im actually looking forward to my weigh in next week

Wow I am totally in awe of you! My loss is slow but it's a loss so I will take it! Ha ha

He does say that you can listen to it as often as you feel you need to and that some people listen every day!

As I am going on holiday on Sunday I am going to have a listen on Saturday evening to make sure I am 'fresh' when I am away :D

Ooooo glad to hear you can listen to it more than monthly, i was a bit scared that i would return to my old eating habits if i could only listen that often.
Hope you enjoy your holiday

I lost another lb this week. Not as much as I'd have liked but it means I've lost half a stone now and I'm very pleased with that! I don't have to watch what I eat, I don't have to read the labels, I just eat what I like and stop when I'm full! Love it

I lost another lb this week. Not as much as I'd have liked but it means I've lost half a stone now and I'm very pleased with that! I don't have to watch what I eat, I don't have to read the labels, I just eat what I like and stop when I'm full! Love it

That's brilliant hun

Wow, this is an interesting thread! This is actually what I do for a living, so let me give a little bit of an explaination. There are 2 types of hypnotherapists out there. one lots will just be reading from scripts, yes this can sometimes work for the right people, but its not going to get to the root cause of 'why' someone is doing something.
The other kind of hypnotherapist is going to be looking at your unconscious reasons for eating and being over weight. And there are so many, it could be emotional eating (stress, sadness, boredom etc), an unconscious belief that your not aware of, some women also keep weight on to feel 'protected' in some way. Women who maybe scared on some level of getting into a relationship or of intimacy for example can put on weight to keep men at bay. There are really an endless amount of reasons why someone may be overweight. You have to get to the root cause of this and then change it, making sure the behaviour doesnt come out in another way. I'm suer you've all known people who have given up smoking for example to go and put loads of weight on instead!
So if you are going to go to a hypnptherapist for any kind of weight loss therapy, make sure they are going to be making the sessions specific to you and your patterns, thoughts and behaviours. Make sure they are going to be able to coach you, offer weight loss advice, (or know where you can get it), motivate and support you and most of all are dedicated to you getting RESULTS.... and not just lining their pockets.
Hope this helps some of you, and it saddens me that there are people out there taking money and not really delivering a service they are meant to be.

Emma

Back