gastric band hypnotherapy

Had a home made chilli in a small tub and baby sweetcorns. I portion up like I really have had a gb op. The tub is about 3 tablespoonfuls.:cool:

For work I use the baby weaning food bowls. They have their own spoon/knife/fork and are the perfect size for a small but filling portion. I have one for porridge and one for pasta or salad

I listen to it whenever I feel that the restriction is lessening. Listen to it as much or as little as you feel you need to

Yes I do too, no matter how hard I try I have never heard the whole thing! I sleep sooooo well after listening to it and it amuses my husband as I am always so spaced out after and he can't get a sensible word out of me!

I stayed the same too but that was because of a bacon and sausage sandwich someone bought me yesterday! It was nice but sat on my belly for about 4 hours after :yuk:

I had a bacon roll today and only ate half it was too salty eek don't know why I bothered. Took a real passion for apples so good.:D

I find that a lot of foods I used to eat without thinking about now don't seem worth it. I look at food quite objectively now and if it doesn't taste great (good is not enough!) and wont do some good then I just don't see the point!

Same here..I love a good old fry up, but I simply just cannot stomach it these days...

never ever would I eat cereal for breakfast, it was mostly something fried...and even the thought of having cereal would give me the right hump ...but now I look forward to cereals and crave the healthiest ones... Such a massive turn around

xx

Sorry ladies got lost in the summer hols but back on the gastric band wagon again :) turns out I have lost 5lb without even thinkjng so about a lb a week just eating what I want (maybe partly down to running after 4 kids loads) though I seem to have a way mote active mind set thanks to mr mckenna which no doubt contributed am looking forward to javing time to listen to it again

Welcome back Pippa! And well done on the unexpected loss :)

I love the way it's altered my whole outlook on life. I love to eat healthy nutritious food and eat less of the crap I used to eat, I love exercise and have loads of motivation. I just love it all :)

A weird thing happened this morning and I want to ask you ladies if any of you have had this: I listened to the CD again last night and pretty much slept through straight after. When I woke up this morning I had the most awful taste in my mouth, almost a vomitty taste. It was horrible! It reminded me of the taste I had after I had a real operation back in November (the taste left by the tube and drugs) so I was wondering if anyone else has had this?

Hi ladies,
I just listened to the cd for the first time yesterday and have felt very positive since! I'm mindful when I'm eating, using smaller portions and chewing 20 times each mouthful.
I've done every single diet under the sun and I love the thought of not being on a diet with this! It's liberating!!
I didn't use headphones when I listened and got quite confused when he was talking about 2 things at once. Am I supposed to listen to it with headphones on?
I will be logging on to this site every day for support!!
Bev x

Back