gastric band hypnotherapy

No that's fine, your subconscious picks it all up. I listen to mine on the surround sound in the bedroom, nice and comfortable :)

Good luck, it will be good to see how you get on with it

Thanks for that - how often do you listen to the cd? I was thinking of listening to it today again. Does it matter how often you listen to it?
I went to the shop last night and bought my hubby a massive bar of chocolate and I didn't even want any of it when he opened it!! Big change for me!!
Also, I had a glass of wine the other night and it made me feel a bit sick! It didn't really taste nice either! I normally love wine!! I don't think I'll try it again for a while!
I really need this to work - I need to lose about 2 stone so that I can be at a weight I can easily maintain.
I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2lbs since tuesday! So that's really good!! I'm encouraged and focussed!
Have a good day x

I only listen to it when I feel like I need a top up. That's usually when I feel that I may be eating too much or that I'm not as in control as I like to be. You can listen to it as often as you like but I would recommend only listen when you need that extra boost :)

Thanks Taz, I listened to it this morning again and actually used headphones. It was brilliant! I felt it was much clearer and with the headphones and there was no distractions!
Highly recommend headphones!
X

Only half a stone to go but it is so difficult I think mr mckenna is going to be smoking from the player lol x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi there. . I've not posted in here a while, but it looks like everyone is doing well. ...

I'm still a little distance from my overall goal but I am conquering some little ones along the way..

So far I've managed a loss of 9 stone 5.5lb sine the beginning of Feb this year. . another few more pound and I'll be getting my celebratory foot tattoo for my 10 stone loss. . so it's all very exciting.

Good luck all. And remember Paul McKenna rocks..... lol xx

Sent from my S4 using MiniMins.com mobile app

MissMiff, you are my hero! I have (as of this morning) lost just 2st since April. Nothing in comparison! You have done sooooo well and it's so easy to do this way isn't it?! Before, when I've reached a goal like this I would have taken the day 'off' and eaten really bad stuff to congratulate myself. Today, I didn't buy any bad food as I just wasn't hungry or didn't fancy anything! I did buy myself a nice fruit salad and I bought a wrap for tea that is still in the fridge! I love the HGB, it's these little things that make all the difference :D

MissMiff, you are my hero! I have (as of this morning) lost just 2st since April. Nothing in comparison! You have done sooooo well and it's so easy to do this way isn't it?! Before, when I've reached a goal like this I would have taken the day 'off' and eaten really bad stuff to congratulate myself. Today, I didn't buy any bad food as I just wasn't hungry or didn't fancy anything! I did buy myself a nice fruit salad and I bought a wrap for tea that is still in the fridge! I love the HGB, it's these little things that make all the difference :D

Thank you..lol.

And yes it is a great way to lose weight, and be healthy too..

I now exactly how you feel about the day off business.. It just can't be done..

Well dne to you on your losses too.. You are doing fab xxxxxxx

Hi everyone I am new to this hope it ok to join your thread been reading them from the beginning, I am so impressed with missmiff and your weight loss. I bought Paul last week on amazon I have read the book twice and watched the havening DVD. I am going to have the 'operation' this afternoon. I have at least 9 stone to loose, like most of you tried every diet and pill, lost some and then put it back on and more besides. I really want this to help me as I have been told I have idiopathic intercranial hypertension, which is too much fluid in the brain which causes severe headaches that last for a few days or more, my neurologist has said I have to loose weight as it may help. Joined SW in Jan this year only managed to loose a stone it was so hard, I have looked at getting the gastric band fitted privately but really can not afford it, while researching that I saw the hypnotherapy gastric band, read about it and saw this forum and so read all the threads from the beginning and thought I would try this.

sorry to have gone on a bit hope you are all still going well, and I will let you know how I get on during the week. Thanks all you really are inspirational to me.

Hi Minimouse, welcome to the thread! Good luck with your journey, stick around here and share it with us!

Is anyone else here an ex slimming club member? It occurred to me the other day that I used to spend £5 a week at a slimming club that ultimately did me no favours. So I decided that if I put that money in a pot each week then by the time I reach my goal and will need to replace most of my wardrobe for smaller clothes I will have a nice stash to go shopping with! So I am now paying my pot £5 a week for my WI at home and I have back dated it to when I started. Also, it means I'm not too bothered about how slowly the lbs come off as the longer it takes the more will be in the pot!

Hi mini. .

Congrats on making the first step.

Add you've probably read I too have tried every diet known to man. .. but this seems to work for me. . whereas others I would fail on. .

The most I had ever lost previously was 2 stone in a year. . and piled that back on and more.

This really seems to make sense. . Eat when hungry.. stop when you're not. . stupidly simple.

I do hope this works for you too. . and you can join this thread of successes

Xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi

Thanks Taz and MissMiff for the encouragement.

Well this is my first proper day and all I have wanted to do is eat every 2hrs! I don't think this is right is it?

I listened to the cd last night and again this morning so don't know what else I can do! Any suggestions please as I really want this to work.

thanks

Hi
Hi had a piece of toast with poached egg for breakkie, then 2 pieces toast with beans then 2 hrs later I was hungry so had left over beans and a few slices of corn beef I have just had 2 lamb chops and oven veg I am full and did leave a few veg, I have thought more about food today than I usually do! I even did the DVD again see if that would stop me from feeling hungry! Am I doing something wrong do u think?

Hmm..

had a good think, and not sure what's really going on....

I do understand that when you are on a diet, all you do is think of food.. But this way isn't really a diet at all.

are you sure that you are actually hungry, rather than bored, or over thinking about food?
when you stop, is it because you are full?

When I began back in Feb, I found it hard to know the full and hungry signs, as I'd over eaten for 20 years, and forgot what the feelings felt like..

Try giving it another go.. Maybe try a little exercise too when you feel you want to eat every 2 hours and see what happens.

wish I could offer you more advice, but I've never known anyone be hungrier than before the regime..

good luck xx

Hi MissMiff

Thanks for your help, I think what I was doing is still thinking I was on a 'diet' and also because I thought I would eat less I didn't put much on my plate, and yea I am having trouble realising when I am full, but today has been much better I have only eaten when hungry and put what I usually have on the plate and then leave whats left as I feel full and it has worked today so far! I think I will listen to the cd every evening until I am used to the full and empty feeling.

Back