gastric band hypnotherapy

Hi MissMiff

this is the second message I have sent the first one didn't show up! I think I know what I dd yesterday, my mind was still set on a 'diet' and also I was expecting to eat less so put less food on my plate! I am still not sure when I am full, but hopefully that will come in time. I will listen to the cd every nite for a bit until I am more sure I am doing things right.

Hi maybe when u want to eat drink a large glass of sugar free dilute juice or water. After having it listen to havening dvd. Good luck sweets it is hard to change a routine that we have followed most of our life. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That sounds fab mini. . keep us all updated xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've just ordered paul McKenna book & cd. I'm 21lbs from my goal & 14lbs above what I was in January & have just been yoyoing for the past 8 months so need to try something new. I hope this will help

Hi there. . I've not posted in here a while, but it looks like everyone is doing well. ...

I'm still a little distance from my overall goal but I am conquering some little ones along the way..

So far I've managed a loss of 9 stone 5.5lb sine the beginning of Feb this year. . another few more pound and I'll be getting my celebratory foot tattoo for my 10 stone loss. . so it's all very exciting.

Good luck all. And remember Paul McKenna rocks..... lol xx

Sent from my S4 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow I'm hoping he will get me to goal. You've done amazingly x

Well all done! I was awake for most of it then next thing I knew it was starting again (I've put it on my iPod so I must've gone under) almost tempted to listen again so as to make sure it worked

Well today is day 3 & so far so good. I am not sure I feel full quicker but I'm definitely not eating as much. I've done my first 3 days on 1100 then 1200 cals which I can't normally do without feeling hungry or deprived. I'm in London for the weekend so it's been different to trying it at home. I'm listening daily as for me that helps

​I never count calories, I find it much easier to listen to what my body wants rather than getting bogged down with numbers :)

I never count calories, I find it much easier to listen to what my body wants rather than getting bogged down with numbers :)

That may be a good idea I suppose I've always calorie counted. Do you find you can only eat a small amount before you are full? Can I ask what you have a typical day to eat?

Hi ladies

I am sad to say that it has not worked for me this week! But I am going to read the book again watch the DVD and listen to the cd tomorrow and try again, MissMiff u sound like u were very much like me when u started this so I am not going to tie up, I will try again, I have not read your and Taz's journey from the start to give up, so I will let you know how I get on

Hi ladies

I am sad to say that it has not worked for me this week! But I am going to read the book again watch the DVD and listen to the cd tomorrow and try again, MissMiff u sound like u were very much like me when u started this so I am not going to tie up, I will try again, I have not read your and Taz's journey from the start to give up, so I will let you know how I get on

Good luck! I've listened every day so far but I am back at work tomorrow so probably won't be able to then!

Hi ladies

Hi mini..

please give it another bash..you've nothing to lose..and you never know it might just work out for you.

remember to eat slowly, and completely immerse yourself in your food. Control it for a change, instead of it controlling you.

best of luck mini... Think positive.. Xxxx

Hi all x

Can I just ask, what happens if you fall asleep? I've tried a hypnosis app and so far not actually managed to stay awake past 10mins x

I'm waiting for paul I can make you thin so wanted to see what I was up against x

That may be a good idea I suppose I've always calorie counted. Do you find you can only eat a small amount before you are full? Can I ask what you have a typical day to eat?
Yes, I usually find that much smaller amounts fill me up and if I try to eat too much I will feel sick. I also have no interest in food when I am full. I find it pointless counting calories and just eat and drink whatever I want as the HGB does all the necessary work :D

Hi ladies

It's definitely worth trying it again. Not every way is right for everyone but as long as you believe in it I think it should work. If you have to listen to the CD every day or every few days to start with then do it whichever way works best.

Hi all x

Can I just ask, what happens if you fall asleep? I've tried a hypnosis app and so far not actually managed to stay awake past 10mins x

I'm waiting for paul I can make you thin so wanted to see what I was up against x
I never stay 'awake' throughout the whole track. Sometimes I manage to get to about 18 minutes but usually I just let it go and drift off. It still works as only your subconscious needs to listen and that listens while you are sleeping. Just the same as if someone plays a song while you are sleeping you will probably wake up with that song in your head!

Thanks for your reply! Well I weighed this morning & I'm 12:3:4 which is 3lbs less than I was at official weigh in on Friday so I'm very happy.

I "fell asleep" when listening yesterday & woke up just before he started the countdown to wake me up. It's amazing how the mind works hey!

Back