Gatecrashing?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by YumyMumy, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everybody hope you don't mind, I'm following slim fast but it's success is based in calorie control so I think I fit in here too! Haha. Just checking, I limit myself to 1250, 13st female, does this seem enough or too much please? Thank you :0)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emz.is.shrinkin

emz.is.shrinkin on the shrink.!!

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey yumymumy welcome to the cc forum. I'm at Rosemary Conley and am currently on 1200-1400 cals a day. I'm 13st 8lbs and I lost 5lbs last week so this amount seems to work for me so I'd say u should be fine. :) :)

How are u finding it so far.?? What do u eat in a typical day.?? Do u have much to lose.?? Sorry all the questions I'm really nosey lol :) :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. YumyMumy

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello thank you :0) I'm coping ok touch wood, if I have one off day it turns to five so I hope I've had my last!! Well I lost 4 stone in 2009 so would love to lose all of the AGAIN! Well I gained 3 of it back. But I used every diet under the sun and in doing it properly now :0) 5lbs is brilliant. In going to be patient and do it nice and slowly this time tho :0)

I'll have 2 slim fast then 2 snacks, either an apple or 2 tangerines or a snack a jack :0) then for tea I have chicken and veg and some sort of sauce couple of new potatoes, if i have enough calder after tea I have a skinny cow lolly :0) need a little sweetie in there to keep me ticking over :0) x

5. yumymumywanabe

yumymumywanabe Fat be-gone

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    5:2 & CC
    Welcome hun, those kcals seem perfect and once you start seeing results good or bad you will be able to sweak it to work better for you.. good luck with your journey sweetie

6. YumyMumy

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks alot :0) weighed in this morning I'm down 0.8 this week. Which in pleased about as I had a heavy start to the week!! Fingers crossed I can do a full week this time :0) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.