Gatecrashing?

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Hi everybody hope you don't mind, I'm following slim fast but it's success is based in calorie control so I think I fit in here too! Haha. Just checking, I limit myself to 1250, 13st female, does this seem enough or too much please? Thank you :0)

Hey yumymumy welcome to the cc forum. I'm at Rosemary Conley and am currently on 1200-1400 cals a day. I'm 13st 8lbs and I lost 5lbs last week so this amount seems to work for me so I'd say u should be fine. :) :)

How are u finding it so far.?? What do u eat in a typical day.?? Do u have much to lose.?? Sorry all the questions I'm really nosey lol :) :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello thank you :0) I'm coping ok touch wood, if I have one off day it turns to five so I hope I've had my last!! Well I lost 4 stone in 2009 so would love to lose all of the AGAIN! Well I gained 3 of it back. But I used every diet under the sun and in doing it properly now :0) 5lbs is brilliant. In going to be patient and do it nice and slowly this time tho :0)

I'll have 2 slim fast then 2 snacks, either an apple or 2 tangerines or a snack a jack :0) then for tea I have chicken and veg and some sort of sauce couple of new potatoes, if i have enough calder after tea I have a skinny cow lolly :0) need a little sweetie in there to keep me ticking over :0) x

Welcome hun, those kcals seem perfect and once you start seeing results good or bad you will be able to sweak it to work better for you.. good luck with your journey sweetie

Thanks alot :0) weighed in this morning I'm down 0.8 this week. Which in pleased about as I had a heavy start to the week!! Fingers crossed I can do a full week this time :0) x

Back