Gave in last night... struggling but today i am on track and am going to try my best.

Hi All,

I felt awful after last night,:( i was so determined yest...:cool: i gave in and ate chips/curry i was so hungry, but if others on here can manage i am sure i can... i just need to be in the right frame of mind and not give into food. so far today i have been fine... .. well from today i guess (O: x:copon:

Today is another day Collette. We all start the day determined, but sometimes we lapse - that's life. Everyone suffers with the same emotions on this diet, it aint easy, but just get back on the wagon today and start afresh. Good luck

Hi,

Thank you Mia, Even that will help get me through the day (O: I can see from your stats on the weight loss you were not happy with the loss ( crying faces) you have stuck though it though which is brilliant . xx

Hi All,

I felt awful after last night,:( i was so determined yest...:cool: i gave in and ate chips/curry i was so hungry, but if others on here can manage i am sure i can... i just need to be in the right frame of mind and not give into food. so far today i have been fine... .. well from today i guess (O: x:copon:

What is more important to you, I mean really more important - Chips and Curry or being able to wear that dress you never could, feeling great, having confidence, getting compliments etc. Just think about this when you are tempted and it will keep you on track

Well done for getting straight back on the horse x

hi collette,

just draw a line under it and start again, its only 1 day, at least u have stopped and started cd again xx

Yes, well done for getting back on, its really really hard to do this but you can do it if you want it enough, im sure you do, its in the past now, fresh start today. chin up just look forward.

Keep going Collette - you're only human at the end of the day and striving for perfection is something you'll never achieve. As my old nan used to say to me 'you're perfectly imperfect' and you have to forgive yourself for these slips and move forward - always forward. xxxxx

Hey hun,

I just want to say don't let this little blip affect the rest of your week. I caved in and it led to days and days, even weeks of cheating and binging and yo yo dieting. Dont make the same mistake I did as it's just money down the toilet and leaves you feeling like rubbish with nothing to show for it at the end!

xx

:)Thank you for all your replies. and yes it is very important to me, stuggling to be happy the last 5 years with how i look/ with my weight... as of most of yourselves have, its time to change for the better (O: I will keep looking on here to keep me going and keep my head high xxx:D

Hi,

Thank you Mia, Even that will help get me through the day (O: I can see from your stats on the weight loss you were not happy with the loss ( crying faces) you have stuck though it though which is brilliant . xx

No Collette, I am not happy with my losses this time round. I have had a few cheats here and there, maybe a few prawns or a tin of salmon, but I haven't actually sat down and ate a meal for 10 weeks. It is worse when you are sticking in and it doesn't come off. But what's the alternative? I have to do it to lose the weight. You can do it too. Everyone gets good days and bad days but if you look at the bigger picture and see yourself in a few months time, you will realise it is all worth it x

Hi collette :)
Stick with it hun, im on my second day, and find it a bit better then yesterday, i still got a long way to go yet, but im begining to feel more possitive about it, and the water is going down easier too :)
Best of luck with your jorney

Hey
Just wanted to say jump back on.. You can do it.. sounds like you really want to. Your only human at the end of the day. Try and drink lots of water too, to flush it all out.
Good luck for the week ahead x

Back