Gave in to temptation :(

Sarah0712

Hi all, not wrote on here since last week when I lost 6lb first week..

My friend came down on tuesday from Liverpool and the first thing she did was pull out a pack of digestives.. Which I should have resisted but didn't! Each day following that I woke up in the morning with the best intentions having my morning shake but by the time lunch time came I found myself eating a subway with her, then pizza then toast.. The eating just got completely out of hand. She has gone now and I feel shocking for doing it. Been pharmacy today and lost 1lb, (surprised I didn't put on about half a stone) got my shakes for week now and am completely determined to get into the same swing of things like the first week! the past few days have made me realise food only tastes good at the time, not afterwards when ur lying in bed with your stomach feeling huuuuge
Anyway, onwards and upwards... X

Don't dwell on it Sarah, these things happen. If you are determined to succeed then just get back on the wagon and stay there! Remember how bad this has made you feel and hopefully next time you're tempted it will deter you from giving in. And a 1lb loss is still better than a gain anyway! xx

I know ur right just need to stick with it now and think of the result at the end of it lol. Just wish I didn't love food so much and was one of them people that just forget to eat! Lol x

Its ok Sarah it happens to the best of us. Once you have a 100% week you should get right back on track to your goal :) The feeling that you have mentioned is why I am dreading going back to food, I also have realized it is only nice for 5 minutes and then it is just the full or nothing feeling. I think this wil help you in the future if you are tempted as you will remember those feelings :)

Well Sarah, fair play for coming back here straightaway after your breakout and getting back on the wagon. That mustve been hard but you did it! And a 1lb loss is still a loss so well done. Best of luck being 100% from here on out.

Hi Sarah, ive had some slip ups in week 2 aswell and theyve taught me, like you, that theyre really not worth it. If we forgot to eat we wouldnt be here. Find pleasure in trying on smaller clothes, which will start to happen soon., Keep going doll

Ava
xxx

Aw Sarah, well done for restarting tho! I was laughing at your post about forgetting to eat - my sister is one of them (possibly why she's a size 8) and it gobsmacks me when I see her and she 'forgot to have dinner'!! Say what now...as soon as brekkie is gone I'm planning my lunch!!

Lolol! I know I'm exactly the same wondering what to have for tea the next day while lying in bed of a night! Sad or what! Should be thinking bout all the size 12 clothes I'll be able to buy when iv lost! X

Hi. I fell off the wagon at Easter and got my ass back into gear 2 weeks ago, Ive lost what I put on (over 10lb) and am back on track, its a struggle everyday. Im going on a cruise in September and all my holiday clothes are smaller than me at the moment...here's hoping the next couple of months are better!

Back