Gavin and Stacey

Lynn8124

Gold Member
I love this on bbc3. I taped all the first series and am now gonna transfer second series when I buy some new tapes. Does anyone else like it? I think Ruth Jones is class, loved her in Fat Friends too.

I think it is fab too. Can't believe it has finished. Still Heroes is starting again, so not all bad news :D

absolutley love it too lets hope they do one more series or a christmas spin off

I love it too - not seen series 2 though ---- bought series 1 on dvd and watched it all in a night, can't wait to see series 2.

I was a total Fat Friends addict too :)

i LOVE IT

wondered why i couldnt see it on ? lol

when is it back out?

I think i am missing this ya know?

last one i watched was when they split up, she went home, and he came to visit and the uncle was playing with his m8's man boobs! (sorry).. and she done a bday party for her mother, and they got back together? that was the last i watched, and have not seen it on tv since?

except for bbc hd ? which i do not have :(

Yeah they ended up having a big snog at the end of that episode if I remember rightly. awwwww x There's talk of a christmas special.

oh so its defo finished and a new one being made?

what's occuring ? pmsl i love them all :)

I don't know whats happening over a possible series three but I think the christmas special is a certain. Apparently Charlotte Church really wants to be in it haha I think she'd be great in it!

Back