Gaz & Scaz - your views!

What do you think of Gaz & Scaz?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok ok i mean honestly have you even read this thread, I think some people are having there time of the month... dont be bloody sensitive

This is a support forum for LT diet! I thought the idea was to come on when you think about cheating and then not cheat, Not come on to get a there there you screwed up its all ok...... Why even attempt the diet then!!!! I know it its hard i done it for 6 weeks then refed then started again, 2nd time it didnt agree with me and thanks to the support and advice from here (gaz and trace) i decided to do low carb. You just need to be in the right frame of mind.

At the end of the day dont do the diet if you gonna cheat, it is a totally waste of your time energy and emotional state. it is tough hence the reason this support is so good. Go down another route for your weight loss.

If you gonna do it do it right ! and dont expect people to molly cuddle you incase they hurt your feelings I mean come on....grow up!!

Yes, exactly...support...SUPPORT.

Support doesnt mean RUDE.

Lol, I cant help it Scazman...its an almost pathological need of mine to defend the underdog, has been since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

As a Hereford United fan I know all about being the under dog!

And don't forget I was 26 stone only a few months ago so I know what it's like to be morbidly obese and all that goes with that (self loathing, lack of confidence etc.) Even now at just over 18 stone I'm probably more overweight than most people on here but LT has helped me to turn things around and get my house in order. That's why I'm so passionate in my defence of doing LT by the book. It's made so much difference to me that I get upset when I read others giving bad advice to the new guys (and that ain't patronising cos when you are new you are learning the ropes and need all the help and advice that is available!)

Good luck with your LT journey Princess. I'm sure you'll look HOT on your wedding day! xxx

im sorry I cant help been rude im a redhot blooded male on heat! ;-) x

Thanks Scaz.

I know what you mean about the self-loathing...Ive had an awful time personally whilst doing LT and Im so proud of myself for sticking with it. LT has given me focus to get through a terrible time and Im grateful to whoever it was who invented it!!! It's given me my life back.

I really dont want to be seen as someone on here who has given bad advice. Seriously. I never really read the cheat threads of those people who you can tell werent putting their heart and soul into the whole shebang. What gets me really upset is the ones posted by those who you can tell have given it their all and have slipped...I just really feel for them. And I always tell them to get straight back onto it, drink the water and forget about their blip. I would never say 'wahey, go eat some more pies' lol.

I know I have come across as oversensitive and frankly, although people have peppered this post with agreeing with me, can you imagine how difficult it is to defend your opinion as a newbie against 2 very well respected (if a bit cheeky) members on here????

Ive been upset by a lot of this but on reflection, Ive enjoyed it! Its given me yet another reason not to think about food...apart from the X factor of course :D

There is something that I have always found helps me to think about what I should say it is't my quote but comes from a guy called Steven Covey
"seek first to understand before being understood".
Having read through the posts I can see where people are coming from for the different approaches to supporting people. Tough love or a forgiving supportive approach...neither are wrong if they are delivered with the right intent and if they are the right method of support for the person needing to be supported.
For the record I haven't cheated...have stared temptation right in the eyes lol but I won't say never ever because who knows..

right so thats settled................so do you have any photos of you in any costumes ;-P x

I'm with him ∆ on this... I want costume pictures... I want I want! =D

ok ta pet xx
But thanks for the picture you sent on private message but i prefer a few clothes on xx

but I won't say never ever because who knows..

Yes you can angie! Never! We all work so hard on this diet that it's too important to cheat.. Strength! *rawr*

You sent him a skin pic?! Thats not fair.....

5 weeks is way too long to wait! I put my pic up yesterday! And have been typing random crap every since :)

randy crap mate , randy crap is the key, not random!!!

Hey i can vouch for that, all i ever read from you two is "randy crap"
lol keep it up;)
(will no doubt be expecting sexual innuendo from gary)

dslater..who said I was on about cheating with food lol;)

Hey i can vouch for that, all i ever read from you two is "randy crap"
lol keep it up sexy Gaz as you only know how to;)
(will no doubt be expecting sexual innuendo from gary)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am sure there is something about this diet that enhances peopls sex drives lol

I actually wondered if it was your other half ;-p xx

Back