GD's diary-1lb off this week

Another good day today. Just discovered WW flat bread for wraps. Totally yummy for lunches at only 1.5 points each. They were lovely filled with salad plus a sprinkling of cheese. Such a bargain at 50p from morrisons!

Hope the weather is good for your BBQ Blackwidow! I love quorn sausages and never eat the proper meat ones.

Another good day today. Just discovered WW flat bread for wraps. Totally yummy for lunches at only 1.5 points each. They were lovely filled with salad plus a sprinkling of cheese. Such a bargain at 50p from morrisons!

I bought some of those today as well - so its great to hear they are nice
I will be spreading mine with reduced fat houmous and popping in LOADS of herb salad

your weight loss is great and am glad to hear you OH is better too

is this the wraps? are they reduced at the moment in morrisons? i seen them the other day but had some pitta bread to use first
x

Aha I've been looking for the flat breads and pittas ... will have to pop to Morrisons (hate the morrisons near here ... but will brave it!)

And a belated Congrats on the 3lb loss!

Twigs
xx

i like the WW naan breads :D WW do some lovely stuff dont they?!

glad you had a good day! :D x

Yups they certainly do BW!

So today has been pretty busy. I've been sorting out classes for next school year which takes ages and I took the kiddies on a trip to the high school which was just over a mile up a steep hill (I won't lie, I was knackered afterwards lol) then the same back downhill afterwards. So was feeling pretty virtuous. Sadly my TA had brought me a slice of homemade lemon cheesecake (made specially for me as its my favourite). I couldnt see a way out of it without upsetting her so I ate it. (Yup it was very very good too! I did enjoy it) So the good work goes out of the window for the day lol.

Ah well, I guess when you are making changes for life, you need to be able to accept things sometimes as well.

Hiya belated well done wishes on the 3lb loss,sorry i havent posted in your diary b4(how rude of me)!!!
you deserve that cheesecake im sure it wont make a difference you are doing brilliantly xx

that cheesecake sounds delicious.. does she know you're trying to lose weight? you should drop into the conversation that you were wondering if its possible to make LOW FAT cheesecake.. hopefully she might take it into account and go away and create an amazingly tasty zero point cheesecake haha :D (we can dream.. :p)

well done on conquering the hill though :D bet you felt great afterwards! x

Oh a zero point cheesecake would be incredible! We should invent one and then sell the recipe for loads of money ;)
Yes I did feel good, once I'd recovered from the shock lol.

Today is my half day from work and to be honest I'm very glad because today has been so stressful and annoying with people fussing over pointless paperwork demands that need me to do it now, interruptions in my lessons (if I'm teaching I dont want to find a book for you right then) and staff being stolen from me. I've been totally wound up and normally I am pretty chilled so its not like me.
Anyways, home for the afternoon and I've had a skinny cow mint lolly to cheer myself up. (Low point comfort food rocks!).
I'm off to the cinema tonight to see Angels and Demons. Might go and see how many points popcorn is. Can always take fruities if its too much.

small salted is only 3.5! :D totally worth it x

wish i had a peaceful afternoon.. i wanna go to the cinema! :( but i'm working 3-8 and no-one to go with later.. :( x

Really enjoyed the film and the popcorn was so worth it! Was a nice night out :)

Sadly my day at work today has totally sucked on so many levels. Quite honestly, I'm gutted with what has happened and seriously considering finding a new job. I feel totally walked all over and taken advantage of.
And in the midst of my total anger and upset overload I ate a large bar of dairy milk in an attempt to cheer myself up. Then a bag of kettle chips. It happened before I even realised what was going on really. So thats my loss for the week screwed up totally. My only consolation is I managed to stop there before things got worse. Meh.

Oh jeez chick that's not good at all :( (((hugs)))

What's happened? It's horrible when you don't enjoy your job as it's where you spend most of your time!

Don't worry about the kettle chips and chocolate, it's done now. Just put it behind you and if you pull back some points every day then it may not be as bad as you think! When is your WI?

AAWW I hope you're ok!
xxx

Back